DS #3153: Elebits Kai to Zero no Fushigi na Tabi (Japan)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
North American release: 6th January.

Hopefully will have my new DS by then
tongue.gif

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see it'll have more interaction than choose a mission, wait for room to load, and then move objects in first-person at a low framerate. Though unless this has english I'll have to wait.

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zif said:
Glad to see it'll have more interaction than choose a mission, wait for room to load, and then move objects in first-person at a low framerate.
I don't know, the first one managed to be incredibly fun with that formula.
This one looks more like an RPG with some touchscreen gimmicks than anything else.

TravisTouchdown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just passed the first level-

It's sort of like a digimon type game, a bit zelda, a bit away shuffle dungeon, basically you have an elebit companion like pikachu in pokemon yellow that has a special move [I count 40 spots in your pokedex], you walk around zapping energy into things and solving puzzles (one elebit throws ice etc) pretty fun and my gamer sense is telling me it's going to be totally playable in japanese but there's no lefty flip mode!!!!! argh, otherwise yeah this is cool.

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
zif said:
Glad to see it'll have more interaction than choose a mission, wait for room to load, and then move objects in first-person at a low framerate.
I don't know, the first one managed to be incredibly fun with that formula.
This one looks more like an RPG with some touchscreen gimmicks than anything else.
I guess the timer annoyed more than anything else. I should try it again now that I have Gecko OS.

Oisterboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elebits was my favorite game for the Wii! But yeah, I HATED that freakin' timer too, it actually prevented me from beating the game
frown.gif
I can't pass this one level.

Super excited!
yaynds.gif

dbnaruto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Japanese version of this. It is very fun, but it is almost completely different form the wii version. The only thing that is the same is you collect Elebits to power rails and gates. But as I said quite fun
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A