DS #3540: Henry Hatsworth In The Puzzling Adventure (Europe)

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Must be great! IGN gave it a 9.0/10!

biggrin.gif

devilishone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
Must be great! IGN gave it a 9.0/10!

biggrin.gif

Well it is IGN...

Everything I've heard abou the game though is that its an incredible fusion of puzzle and platform, so here goes
smile.gif

I'm still playing the crap outta GTA though, which is surprisingly big for a DS game, let alone a GTA game
smile.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh! The absolute biggest month of the year so far for DS is also my busiest work month. But I do very much look forward to taking this game for a spin. The combat just looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to pwn with the mech suit.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Great game. Buy it and support it.

This is what Warrio would be like if he were british
yay.gif
I'm pretty sure he'd be transporting illegal imigrants and setting them up in brothels.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
I have way too many games to play now :wtf:

Platinum, VP, Avalon Code, Enchanted Folk, Rittai Picross, XG Blast, Henry Hatsworth, Broken Sword, Suikoden, and I STILL need to beat PQ Galactrix.
Is rittai picross good?can i play it without jap knowledge?or is it multi2 like chrono trigger?

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don´t know what to do. must i paint the squares from 2-5? and the square with 0-1 destroy?
can you subscribe me please how to play?

sodaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
what a great game - first ds to have kept me up for 3 hours straight... good show! loving the puzzle/platform balance - just the right combination to constantly keep you on the edge.

started off thinking its way too easy - not any more! very clever game - well done to whoever thought it up. i just don't get the negative comments. i can sympathise with the fact that you might not like the genre - but there is no denying that this game is 100% original - in the field where both platformers and puzzle games have been cloned to death...

10/10 for me.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is a pleasant surprise. Been playing it the last two hours, and it's pretty fun. The characters are just hilarious. The whole game is full of charm. Neither the platforming or the puzzle element is very hard, but it's still a lot of fun.

Definitely a game I'm going to buy to hopefully see a sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3