DS #3540: Henry Hatsworth In The Puzzling Adventure (Europe)

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Yay redump! ~
yaynds.gif
I'm going to the site store to download buy it now!

Invalidrobot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I was just starting on World 2 when my wife took the DS away from me to play GTA.
blink.gif

With the overload of great games coming out I'm really hoping this game doesn't fall under the radar, because I love to have a sequel.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that this game is going to clean up this Christmas with a 20 dollar price tag.

I have never played a game more in my wheelhouse. My favorite puzzle game on the bottom screen with my favorite kind of game (platformers) on the top?

The graphics are great, the dialogue is witty, the levels are fine tuned. It actually ends up coming out like a cross between Duck Tales for the NES and Metroid.

I hope EA sees what a good thing they have here and makes more versions. I'd love to see Henry Hatsworth in Space or some other equally insane idea with him stopping for tea in Zero G's.

chamucost20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SimpleSimon08 said:
Segatron said:
works fine on r4 with ysmenu

I don't have the same experience just get white screens on load, haven't tried ARM patch yet? Any other R4 users have this working?

You probably got the bad dump, look for the Repack. I had the same problem, white screens downloaded the repack and everything is working fine now.

By the way, I have an R4 clone with YSMenu 0.0.2

tapsel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
x.domination said:
Yay redump! ~
yaynds.gif

Nothing personal, x.domination, but I'm reading this witticism more and more on this site, and in my book it's getting old quick.

I'm not going to act as the upholder of moral standards here. Of course we all DL games, why deny it? I just think it's uncalled for to joke gloatingly about pirating developers out of their hard earned money.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tapsel said:
x.domination said:
Yay redump! ~
yaynds.gif

Nothing personal, x.domination, but I'm reading this witticism more and more on this site, and in my book it's getting old quick.

I'm not going to act as the upholder of moral standards here. Of course we all DL games, why deny it? I just think it's uncalled for to joke gloatingly about pirating developers out of their hard earned money.

I agree wholeheartedly. I mean we all have our reasons for piracy, but I get the feeling those people wouldn't be buying the good games even if they did have the money for it. And everyone is using that same f'ing joke every time. It wasn't even funny the first time I read it, why would it be funny the next thirty?

Anyways I just got the game, can't wait to try it out man everyone is raving about it in here!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong