DS #3898: Crazy Chicken: Star Karts (USA)

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wtf another chicken game?
the same game was released a long time ago.also the game 101 in 1 expolsive mix,now we have 3 times the same game.

lildaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game looks tooo funnn!!!
biggrin.gif

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
More Moorhuhn? Nay ...

This one looks very jerky in the youtube video. Is that due to the video or is the game jerky by itself?

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Kart racing games. I love them so much that I usually enjoy any half baked Mario Kart clone that comes out for any system. This game really really sucks hard. I feel sorry for anyone that actually spend's money on this piece of garbage. What gets me is this, when it was done didn't someone play the damn thing? I mean, what company would bother wasting money on such a poor game? Who is going to buy this? You would think somewhere along the line they would of scrapped it and moved on to something else. This makes me wonder about that guy who designed a DS game but couldnt get a developer kit from Nintendo because he didn't have a professional enough company backing him up, his game couldn't be worse than this piece of crap. It's almost a crime games like this get released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1