DS #4098: 50 Classic Games (USA)

D

DarkKnight

This game has nothing to do with 42 Classic Games, aka Clubhouse Games. Which is a shame, because Clubhouse Games was actually great. Still getting this to see how it stacks up.

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
portezbie said:
This looks like a sequel to 42 classic games.

Don´t think so. If it were, it´s title would be 43 classic games...
rofl2.gif

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
50 Classic Games. Endless Hours of Fun!

Whether you want to play a quick, challenging game or a white-knuckle adventure, hours of fun and entertainment await you. There’s something for everyone in this collection of classic games including Chess, Mahjongg, Sudoku, Backgammon, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker, Solitaire and more.

Here is a complete list of all of the 50 Classic Games included in this title!

They are badly formatted so here is the link:

http://destineergames.com/games/ds/50classicgames/

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't think of a game on the DS from Destineer that wasn't shovelware. There were quite a few that I played because they were fun PC ports of shareware games line Diner Dash, but even I knew it had the stink of cash in on it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
funem said:
whats on here ? Chess, draughts, mah-jong, backgammon and 45 variants of patience ?
Dear sir, we would like to inform you you can't count, cause that would be 49 games.

Well, I guess you're right. It's always like that.

And the board games still pwn the video games.

D

DarkKnight

DarkKnight said:
This game has nothing to do with 42 Classic Games, aka Clubhouse Games. Which is a shame, because Clubhouse Games was actually great. Still getting this to see how it stacks up.

Answer: It's terrible. Substantially worse than Clubhouse Games in every possible way. There are no game settings for the individual games. The AI for the card games are utterly shit, they never raise ever, fold if you raise more than 20 chips every time even though everyone starts with 1500. There are no alternate game modes (ie stamp mode). There are no unlockables. You start the game and get presented with a menu with all of the games on there and that's it. There is no multiplayer, wifi or not even local wireless.

So in short, it's zero effort pure shovelware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1