DS #4746: PokÃmon Version Or HeartGold (France)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
Houou said:
Hahaha, over 10000 ratings for this release.
I really doubt it was more than 10000 who voted for this. Most likely it was someone abusing the voting system to make it look like a great game.

stop it with your crazy scripts minox
mad.gif

p.s. it was probably josh.

El Dimentio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not funny, all of you mocking the French are just making yourselves look like little immature kids.

I've downloaded it and it works perfectly, fortunately I can understand it almost as good as the English version thanks to me teaching myself French to a semi-advanced level last summer... I guess I'll stick with it, reading French so frequently can only do good to my French.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ZenZero said:
do you actually get to fight pokemon battles in this version? or is there just the option "surrender"?

Yeah, it's called 'run' and it's in all versions of the game.

You're so unfunny it makes my head hurt.

QUOTE(El Dimentio @ Mar 11 2010, 09:59 PM) It's not funny, all of you mocking the French are just making yourselves look like little immature kids.

I've downloaded it and it works perfectly, fortunately I can understand it almost as good as the English version thanks to me teaching myself French to a semi-advanced level last summer... I guess I'll stick with it, reading French so frequently can only do good to my French.

Are you implying that they aren't actually little immature kids?

Psy230

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just hoping that soul silver and heart gold will be out by 12:00 tomorrow morning
i'm leaving on a trip and i just hope that i can play this on my trip

Ventus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Dimentio said:
It's not funny, all of you mocking the French are just making yourselves look like little immature kids.

Indeed.
To the very least it proves the lack of historical knowledge. Everyone should know by pure logic Britain for instance merely managed because they were isolated on an island. Very brave, seriously...

This is one of those moments in life where I regret my opting earlier in life. I knew I should've chosen french as my third language, and not german. I just knew it. Besides, there were only girls attending french class. Not a single competitor in sight. WIN

Ventus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
You guys have no sense of humor.
frown.gif
dry.gif
That may be the case, but I feel sorry for the French, having to put up with this "bullying" for no particular reason.
I don't know for the rest of you, but nationality-wise I'm rather proud, and I for one would not stand idly by as people raped
the name of my country and its greatness.
lecture.gif

;P

pizza4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if anyone actually cares, this is the French boxart, the second being the Canadian one:
http://www.imagebanana.com/img/trzwj9h0/51eQVvvNiCL.jpg
http://www.imagebanana.com/img/vzsmk5r0/10138715__.jpg

SignZ said:
Hah, the bubble made me laugh.
Btw, you know what's kinda sad? http://twitpic.com/10a3zu they got the German game some weeks ago
tongue.gif

Sometimes I wish they would have dumped it somehow and ninjalike
ph34r.gif
bwahahahaha
Well, those people just got to visit NOE to play the game. All they got to take was the screenshots they took, though. The same is offered to some US journalists from NOA.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Occult Tech said:
No AP on this, just as there was no AP on the Japanese version, and there was no AP on the Korean version, either.

The Korean versions of DS games are designed to only run on Korean DS', or so I have been lead to believe. Something to do with the hardware-based language support, I believe.

Gonna potter about on this until the English release drops, as my French is nearly good enough lol
What. I'm pretty sure a lot of people were suffering with random black screens (after 45 minutes or so), not being able to start the game (after you input your name), and some other things in the Japanese version.

However, I remember that back then some people were saying that none of these things were happening to those who had Acekards, neither with HG/SS or with Mario & Luigi RPG 3.

pizza4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lumstar said:
Wouldn't Québec have different box art than France? I don't think the European content rating would be on it.
Apparently it is though. It has the PEGI age rating on it, though it is not as thick as the European box as it probably doesn't contain manuals in 5 languages.

Kram

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Works perfectly on my R4 and my Supercard DSonei
smile.gif

However I have 2 blank screens on my Acecard2i with AKAIO v1.6 RC1 (the last version).

You can't know how it's soooo good to be french
100311094953995126.png

VIVE NOUS !
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy...