DS #4748: PokÃmon: SoulSilver (USA)

Ballsack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toadski said:
Ballsack said:
I can't find a patch on the Cyclo DS site and judging by that Gamereviews post there isn't any?

Just go to google and search CycloDS and it's the first link. I don't want to post another link and have it potentially be against the rules here... haha
Yes. But can you PM me the file I need from there
tongue.gif
. I see nothing new.

wicked-MF

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i'm not sure if this could work:
this un and re-packing isn'T such a bad idea...but i'm thinking about an other way to fix the problem..
using the ds buff v1 and unpacking an patched jap version..then just exchanging the files containing the jap language with files from the us version..
then again re-packing.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ballsack said:
Toadski said:
Ballsack said:
I can't find a patch on the Cyclo DS site and judging by that Gamereviews post there isn't any?

Just go to google and search CycloDS and it's the first link. I don't want to post another link and have it potentially be against the rules here... haha
tongue.gif
. I see nothing new.
It's just the new firmware update, 1.58 B2... You can only get that on the forums.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats IT........ I've had it with SS's crap,it wouldn't even be THAT bad if it were only the black screen and random freezing but I just cannot handle the fact that it loads old saves... Even when you've made a new save. I don't even see how people can play it unless they've bought it retail... I thought the US version would actually work without those problems.Oh well,I guess it's back to Platinum.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nurio said:
Ballsack said:
Toadski said:
Ballsack said:

tongue.gif
. I see nothing new.
It's just the new firmware update, 1.58 B2... You can only get that on the forums.
Actually you can just download it on Filetrip: http://filetrip.net/f9970-CycloDS-Evolutio...-58-BETA-2.html
Since the Team Cyclops official site is very unstable.

Have fun playing!
yaynds.gif

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
finaly!! someone told he found a store that will bring the game tommorow!!
i will go get soulsilver
yaynds.gif

and will wait for a fix for my heartgold that i am playing in my flashcart!
ya! i will play both!!

Moac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the odds are not in my favour. Is there any r4 solution? Can we expect one soon. Is it in the making?
Any Info would be appreciated,
yaynds.gif
smileipb2.png
hate2.gif

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My NDSL plays HGSS for hours without any problems at all on my EVO with 9970-evo-firmware-1.58-BETA_2.
The same with my EDGE with EDGE-OS-1.9. This is my favorite!
My NDSi plays HGSS on AK2i with AKAIO 1.6RC1, but closing the DSi does NOT mute the audio properly for some reason.
I would agree that the AK2i is best card for experts, but I prefer the simplicity and reliability of the EDGE.
I have given away my R4, DSTT, SCDS1 and all the other useless trash cards and I would advise others to do the same.

I will probably buy a DSi XL after confirmation that retail models sold after Mar 28th work properly with DSi flash cards.
I am undecided whether to buy an iEDGE. I am a little concerned about being able to properly set up the iEDGE.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SylentEcho said:
There should be one though. Most of the people crying about how it won't work are the R4 users.

That's exactly why there shouldn't ever be a patch. The stragglers who are still hanging on to their R4s should've bought new cards some time ago; and a permanently non-working Pokemon game is one of the few things that might actually motivate those people to do so.

And as for the ill-informed noobs who couldn't have been bothered to do a bit of resesarch and bought the cheap-ass R4s of today; well this is a good lesson to actually read up on their purchases next time.

ryberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, im just wonderng as i don't pay as much attention to the scene as i used to, what is the view on ezflashvi is this one of the worse cards now or is it still alive and kicking, as when i bought my dsi it was to play pokemon so i wanted it original then i got this cartridge as i missed all my old games on my ds lite.

so just wondering is there much chance of ezflashvi card getting an update for this or do i need to get one of the ones its already working on or just buy it original.

thanks

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
SylentEcho said:
There should be one though. Most of the people crying about how it won't work are the R4 users.

That's exactly why there shouldn't ever be a patch. The stragglers who are still hanging on to their R4s should've bought new cards somet time ago; and a permanently non-working Pokemon game is one of the few things that might actually motivate those people to do so.

And as for the ill-informed noobs who couldn't have been bothered to do a bit of resesarch and bought the cheap-ass R4s of today; well this is a good lesson to actually read up on their purchases next time.
Wow I never thought somebody would be so rude to R4.

You think about it, the first well known flash cart was the R4, without you would probably not have an acekard or ez or dstt, you should be thanking r4 not abusing people who have them. I do know they are not the best carts and clones have taken over them but that's the card that started it off. Maybe some people can't afford to buy the best cart and are stuck with it but are happy. Would you like it if your cart couldn't play a great game everyone wanted to and the R4 could? Then who would be laughing?

Maybe you should try and be nice to the people that may not have alot of money to spend on stuff like this and stop being up your own arse about your own cart.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Chaz. said:
TM2-Megatron said:
SylentEcho said:

That's exactly why there shouldn't ever be a patch. The stragglers who are still hanging on to their R4s should've bought new cards somet time ago; and a permanently non-working Pokemon game is one of the few things that might actually motivate those people to do so.

You think about it, the first well known flash cart was the R4, without you would probably not have an acekard or ez or dstt, you should be thanking r4 not abusing people who have them. I do know they are not the best carts and clones have taken over them but that's the card that started it off. Maybe some people can't afford to buy the best cart and are stuck with it but are happy. Would you like it if your cart couldn't play a great game everyone wanted to and the R4 could? Then who would be laughing?

Maybe you should try and be nice to the people that may not have alot of money to spend on stuff like this and stop being up your own arse about your own cart.

Maybe that would be accurate if the R4 was the first DS Flashcart, but it wasn't. There were plenty of others that came out before it (such as the DS-X).
The R4 isn't some kind of 'founding father', it didn't start the DS flashcart scene, people should stop praising it as if it did.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chaz. said:
TM2-Megatron said:
SylentEcho said:

it maybe the first well known flashcart.but it isnt the first flashcart!
and ya! no one should be buying R4 anymore. or else ............... you know what will happen

ryberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was the first one that actually worked well and in a way people were able to use easily without having to learn great amounts into rom trimming and patching etc.

I wouldnt praise the r4 but it was a very good card back then, it was never the best but it got the job done.

The one thing i do agree with is the fact that not everyone can afford games or new flashcarts everytime nintendo wanna do this to us, one of the very reasons people get flashcarts is cos theres so many naff games for the ds and mostcan't afford to be getting them.

So yeah its common sense that the r4 isn't good to have anymore butsome don'treally have a choice so why start on at people when all they wanna do is the same as us all and thats play the games from a flashcart and enjoy them.

I had an R4 on my ds lite i never changed it as i don't have the money to be doing so, i now have the EZFlashVi whch i'm hoping is going to be okay as i don't want to have to replace it as it is a nice card i have to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON