playing the game now, but still like venom cannot save the game w/ my DSTT
frown.gif

kmafitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off topic but does anyone know where church is ?, have to meet amanda there cannot find it in game , if its the place with the skulls on the gate how do i get in ?

finalzelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kmafitz said:
A bit off topic but does anyone know where church is ?, have to meet amanda there cannot find it in game , if its the place with the skulls on the gate how do i get in ?

you have to get the skeleton key in the inn the same floor where you get the mote get amanda

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This topic isn't for asking where to go in the game, there's a topic in NDS - Game Help, Hints and Tips where you can ask everything you need to know to continue the game
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the guts to play this game. I played Dementium: The Ward the other day and got to the point where the freakin' monsters popped out of nowhere and blasted everywhere. Spooked the shit out of me.

I can't handle these games.
mellow.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am r4ymond said:
I don't have the guts to play this game. I played Dementium: The Ward the other day and got to the point where the freakin' monsters popped out of nowhere and blasted everywhere. Spooked the shit out of me.

mellow.gif
You should try Nanashi no Game.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:

mellow.gif
I can't either, but I recently started Doom 3. Scared the shit out of me, but for some reason I wanted to keep playing
ohmy.gif

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hmmmm! Dementium II: Better graphics, more monsters, more music, enhanced engine... But why the heck that history is so... so... sooooo much shorter than first one?!! Damm y recontradamm! I love this game, but please Jools Watsham, we need a third part equal or longer than first...
excl.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
I am r4ymond said:

mellow.gif
You should try Nanashi no Game.

I looked at the Trailer and Screenshots of the game. Almost EVERY SINGLE screenshot was a picture of F-P POV and no one there. I don't like those games.

Empty Rooms = Scariness = Zombies Pop Out of Nowhere

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i just started playing this, this is by far one of the worst games i've ever played. it looks like and plays like a month 1 psx release. i find it hilarious that this game might actually scare people. i'm only scared of the pixels. pixilation everywhere!

-another world

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've finished the game and i'm at the last savepoint. can someone tell me how to get back or upload a savegame with all weapons (nailgun included). because i missed the nailgun and i want that xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Then again, the teachers there were being bitches. Nobody liked one of them, and so if they fuck... +1