DS #5368: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukecop80

Trophies
XP
Country
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
GREAT STORY
GREAT GAMEPLAY
COMPLETELY ORIGINAL
there isn't a single thing that i can find thats bad about it

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
My Review
You play as a guy that's just died which is straight away a pretty weird way for a game to work.
On a rainy night, you wake up dead next to a woman being aimed at by a mystery man
Understandably, you're confused, the dead lose their memory according to Ray the lamp (Seriously)

As the game progresses, so does the main characters quest to find out who he is and how he died.
Riddled with puns, vivid characters and to top it all of beautiful animation, Ghost Trick is a must play.
Even people that didn't enjoy the Ace Attorney series will find this a fun, quirky adventure.

This is probably the first game that I've both bought and downloaded, it's really worth the money.
Hell, I'd buy two copies and just give one to a random person on the street
laugh.gif

Everything in this game has to be seen to be believed, it's hard to really describe it.

Can't believe what the ending was, totally unexpected
Anyway, really enjoyed the game and really do recommend it.
Thanks for reading
smile.gif
I tried not to put any spoilers in the review (name of the main character etc.)

jaydom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
guys.
i am using r4 v1.18 and i got use to it. is there any way for me to get this game to work? or future games that needs wood.
and theres somemore game i been playing on 1.18
is there way to transfer saves (continues on same spot) when i convert to wood?
i got lots more qns.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydom said:
guys.
i am using r4 v1.18 and i got use to it. is there any way for me to get this game to work? or future games that needs wood.
i got lots more qns.

yes, I believe you need to get the most recent wood and thus when you get, make sure you go to settings and change the saving option to .sav. with that, you dont have to change your save files to .nds.sav. and as for transfer, just bring your game file onto the sd card and you are done.

Mistle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to play this game on an Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.8.5.
The game plays fine, but the save file always corrupts when i exit the game. Is there any fix for this?

jaydom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
gameandmatch said:
jaydom said:
guys.
i got lots more qns.

yes, I believe you need to get the most recent wood and thus when you get, make sure you go to settings and change the saving option to .sav. with that, you dont have to change your save files to .nds.sav. and as for transfer, just bring your game file onto the sd card and you are done.

i see. den...well sometimes...i do use some cheats....as in 1.18 there is a feature like using the usrcheat.dat.

can i know if wood is able to function like this as well?

PS: i did use wood 1.14 or 1.15 b4 and i would like to noe if those game i played on wood (taiko no tatsujin) is able to continue after i switched to (.sav) where i did not previously?

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydom said:
gameandmatch said:
jaydom said:
guys.
i got lots more qns.

i see. den...well sometimes...i do use some cheats....as in 1.18 there is a feature like using the usrcheat.dat.

can i know if wood is able to function like this as well?

PS: i did use wood 1.14 or 1.15 b4 and i would like to noe if those game i played on wood (taiko no tatsujin) is able to continue after i switched to (.sav) where i did not previously?

Yes, go to settings and turn the ar codes on. it still uses usrcheat.dat. and for the games you played on wood, they should work if they dont go to the troubleshooting for that version of wood you have

drag671

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hello people first post after joining for a long time
anyways definitely one of the best games i've played in a while
Kept me playing all the way to 2 am each night during the week of finals

Quizzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Works great on MenuDo 0.1b (Acekard 2i).

Just to mention that the game is MULTI-5 (english, spanish, french, german and -I'm not sure- italian), but maybe that somebody already said it (I didn't read the 21 pages of the topic).

Oh, and BTW:

DS GAME OF THE YEAR

Definitely.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't really played much and now I need help
Up to chapter 9 and am guiding Jowd to escape, I got him under the stairs and I can't figure out what to do next, I looked at the guide Rumsie and game01 supplied but I still don't get it, I can never get him up in the roof in time plus the other hunter (the one who fell through the roof) manages to get up really quickly from his fall and I can't get Jowd up in time, any ideas?

Sorry for leaving last spoiler tag out, but I fixed it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IGY5Zu1OpmA