DS #5472: ATARI Greatest Hits: Volume 2 (USA)

retroman51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
Rayder said:
Dann Woolf said:
Is there AP on this?

I don't think there is......it works fine on a CycloDS and I haven't read any complaints of it not working for any other carts.
well, noobs with r4 clones won't play this game because they don't know the greatness of retro arcade systems
I use an AceKard2i (Yes, I bought one on shoptemp prior to their closedown) and have found some AP slowdowns in the menus.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
StellaDS Sucks Ballz, at least the one I'm using does - It takes forever to load what are most likely some of the tiniest ROMs in existence and the menu is broken for games with long filenames. Until I get a PSP in may I think these will suit me well for when I need an atari fix.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use Stella to attempt to play the Activision/Imagic/etc. games, not the games that can be played in these compilations. Activision and Imagic made all the best games on the 2600 anyway. I wish those games would get a compilation......

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the arcade games listed makes me wana try this out. especially interested to see the translation of Major Havoc and any other vector graphics games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?