DS #5693: Professor Layton and the Last Specter (USA)

DSDisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

DSDisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
All I am looking at this in disbelief over is that the London Life component of the game...
...won't even be available on any version available IN London.

Capcom, are you losing the plot about what people want where?

Lol, it's not Capcom, it's Level-5.
It's also Brownie Brown! :biggrin:

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a working solution to play the London Life RPG on an Emulator (preferable no$gba)? It is bad enough that I can't have the RPG in the coming European version that I'am going to buy but I don't want to buy a flashcard just for London Life.

D

Deleted User

Does anyone have a working solution to play the London Life RPG on an Emulator (preferable no$gba)? It is bad enough that I can't have the RPG in the coming European version that I'am going to buy but I don't want to buy a flashcard just for London Life.
Why don't you just import the US version from play-asia or amazon, instead of buying the EU one?

Reactions: 1 person

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any patch for M3?
Read...my....previous....post! Some people need to read through the topics before they go asking questions.
I read it before I asked. I was asking if there's any patch for original M3 fw. I don't use wood.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're out of luck with this. The latest games with AP tend to no longer run on iTouch or Sakura.
I was able to start the main game from Sakura, but LL gave me white screens only.

But updating to YSM3 is not complicated, why don't you give it a try?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's obvious that not many people paid attention to my previous post. If you have an R4, M3 Real, M3 Simply, M3i Zero(non GMP-Z003 version only) or DSTT you can play the clean rom by using RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Update found here. I find it funny and humbling that the supposed "worse carts"(M3 and DSTT) on the market have an updated firmware that works with clean roms of the latest games before the supposed big guys(SC DSTwo and Acekard) do. All M3 Real/M3i Zero(non GMP-Z003) users should check out WoodYS(Wood GUI with YSMenu compatibility) over here.
I'm using an M3 Real, the latest WoodYS (6.69), the clean scene release, but I always get this error:
[Rom loading failed]
Load rom errcode=-4
Please reset system

Can you explain why it doesn't work for me?
NV, wasn't using the latest infolib.dat, savlib.dat and extinfo.dat. Seems to work fine now.

ruok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious that not many people paid attention to my previous post. If you have an R4, M3 Real, M3 Simply, M3i Zero(non GMP-Z003 version only) or DSTT you can play the clean rom by using RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Update found here. I find it funny and humbling that the supposed "worse carts"(M3 and DSTT) on the market have an updated firmware that works with clean roms of the latest games before the supposed big guys(SC DSTwo and Acekard) do. All M3 Real/M3i Zero(non GMP-Z003) users should check out WoodYS(Wood GUI with YSMenu compatibility) over here.
I'm using an M3 Real, the latest WoodYS (6.69), the clean scene release, but I always get this error:
[Rom loading failed]
Load rom errcode=-4
Please reset system

Can you explain why it doesn't work for me?
NV, wasn't using the latest infolib.dat, savlib.dat and extinfo.dat. Seems to work fine now.

Mind telling me where you got your latest .dat files? cause my still isn't working

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Mind telling me where you got your latest .dat files? cause my still isn't working
You just need to go download Retro Game Fan's latest update here: http://filetrip.net/...pdate-6-70.html

After you extract the file go into M3Real_M3iZero YSMenu folder and then into the ttmenu folder and copy the infolib.dat, savlib.dat and extinfo.dat files over the existing ones in you're woodys(or which ever iteration of ysmenu youare using) install and I copied over the m3patch.dat for good measure.

Then eject your micro sd and put it back in your m3 and start playing professor layton. It may freeze while creating the file the first time but just restart the DS and load it up again, it should load fully and play perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)