Not open for further replies.

wavemotion

Benign Geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's been a lot of effort and it's not quite ready for release but I've finally gotten a breakthrough on my latest DS emulation project.

DS-CAST is a 128-bit Dreamcast Emulator for the Nintendo DS/DSi. As it turns out, the Dreamcast architecture is not vastly different than the DS and so with a translation layer of CPU and Graphics pipelines, I was able to get full-speed emulation of the Dreamcast. It supports Dreamcast ISO images (these are GD-ROM images for Dreamcast games) - but currently the emulator will only support one disk games (there are only a handful of Dreamcast games that require more than 1 disk). I'll hopefully have a beta release out in a day or so.

upload_2021-4-1_7-51-2.png

Happy April!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So it's been a lot of effort and it's not quite ready for release but I've finally gotten a breakthrough on my latest DS emulation project.

DS-CAST is a 128-bit Dreamcast Emulator for the Nintendo DS/DSi. As it turns out, the Dreamcast architecture is not vastly different than the DS and so with a translation layer of CPU and Graphics pipelines, I was able to get full-speed emulation of the Dreamcast. It supports Dreamcast ISO images (these are GD-ROM images for Dreamcast games) - but currently the emulator will only support one disk games (there are only a handful of Dreamcast games that require more than 1 disk). I'll hopefully have a beta release out in a day or so.

View attachment 255583

Happy April!

Thank you.:rofl2:

(Honestly.....for a Second......)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 255583

Happy April!
APRIL FOOLS!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is it going to be open source?

the test version is you sent me is nice