Hacking DS Emulator

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't doubt the possibility of something like this being released/created any time soon, but I'm still a skeptic.
Even if it has any truth to it, simply amazing we're (using we as the community, sans me of course) able to create something like this.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm guessing this is a port of no$gba or something similar, looks like it runs great!
I don't think the wiimote can ever be used as a proper touchscreen replacement though.. Not comfortably anyway.

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THAT is freaking awesome!
I like the music (someone knows the song?).

I think to play the Fire Emblen DS games on the Wii would be awesome.

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
good
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, great stuff, can be great for people who spend alot of time on their Wii, many can argue that "yeah i already got a DS" but remember this is on a TV
biggrin.gif
, if i personally had a Wii, i would actually like to have this on it for sure.

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
ddp127 said:
looks good, hope touchscreen support will be aviable soon
One way to implement it would be the same way as FF CC: Echoes of Time have done it.
1) Have to screens, side by side. The right represents the lower one, and interacts with the pointer as touch.
2) The screens are resizable (with +/-). When one grows, the other shrinks -- so they'll always be side by side.

So in games where you basically only need one, you can make it really tiny, or just add the possibility to swap between dual scren, and single screen operation.

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how will i blow the leaves away in zelda?
wtf.gif

congratulations to whoever got this done, its an achievement for sure, but i dont see it getting much use/play.

DS's are even more fun to hack and play with than wii's. and its a portable system, i prefer playing emulators on it than my tv.

i also just would never be able to get over the touch screen/mic/dual screen features. no matter how innovative a solution someone comes up for, it wont feel right on our big wide screen tv with split screen and wiimote as a stylus, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...