Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Professor layton curious village USA

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, here my compiled version, commit b2fffaa (20 minutes ago)
Do you use TWLoader or Hb-menu? I use TWLoader, it doesn't seem to work with it even when using the decompressed arm9 injected into the rom

I can't see the menu on that one...and well id on't get it what i should do xD
put roms in sd:/roms, the bootstrap goes in sd:/_nds

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you use TWLoader or Hb-menu? I use TWLoader, it doesn't seem to work with it even when using the decompressed arm9 injected into the rom

I tested with both and it's working with your compiled version. But the game freezes after start. Maybe different roms?

AntnioMoura

Trophies
XP
Country

put roms in sd:/roms, the bootstrap goes in sd:/_nds

I know that...but when i play the rom, the menu is weird and how the game works is really weird...like draw circles

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm Pokémon White, to not boot, just white screen :D still hype
I think games like that are going to have to wait for save redirection, since I know that the Pokemon games check for the ability to access the save section of the cart before showing the load screen. I know this since my Soul Silver died recently due to some sort of corruption with the save partition.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I think games like that are going to have to wait for save redirection, since I know that the Pokemon games check for the ability to access the save section of the cart before showing the load screen. I know this since my Soul Silver died recently due to some sort of corruption with the save partition.
yes but new super mario bros also white screens

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is a bit early to ask, but will there be any (known) disadvantages to playing off of the SD card over an actual cart? Things like loading times, or incompatibilities. Will it be able to handle DSi-enhanced games?

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this is a bit early to ask, but will there be any (known) disadvantages to playing off of the SD card over an actual cart? Things like loading times, or incompatibilities. Will it be able to handle DSi-enhanced games?
There will be slowdown and probably incompatibility too.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country

Loading times will be significantly longer. Incompatibilities are likely even when all that can be done has been done, just because of the nature of the patching.
No word on DSi-enhanced games, having the enhancements work would be a late goal, but having them work in DS mode shouldn't be much additional work.

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
also ive noticed the games tha are booting have a small file size
How about instead of posting that something doesn't work every 10 minutes, you just wait a few days until it's actually stable?
It makes reading this thread for something useful/relevant difficult with all the posts like this.

Last edited by shaneod,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Here the compiled version of the latest commit till now. It waaaay to slow to loading the roms, but it appears hs better compatibility. Mario 64 DS worked but freezes when touch the star.

Just wait 1 minute after a white screen or black screen, and a bit more after nintendo logo.

Attachments

• bootstrap-dldi.zip
    400.7 KB · Views: 247

DogParty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here the compiled version of the latest commit till now. It waaaay to slow to loading the roms, but it appears hs better compatibility. Mario 64 DS worked but freezes when touch the star.

Just wait 1 minute after a white screen or black screen, and a bit more after nintendo logo.

Nice! Is that on o3DS or n3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8