Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Feryth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I've time it'll be what we want but I'm not very confident it's going to be tomorrow unless there is extra code they haven't uploaded to git.
I feel the same way. They've made leaps and bounds in terms of progress but I don't believe that the Christmas release will be much better than what we currently have seen.

JoshuaDoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joshuadoes.com
XP
Country
United States
@JoshuaDoes when you have new builds can you either have a file in the folder that has the commit number or have it name the file after the commit? This would make it easier to tell what the commit the built is based off of and the updater can more easily pull this data. Anyways, thanks for your hard work with the builds!
I'm actually working on a version-based setup so that you can download any of the versions compiled. There's also an app being made by Alerdy called "ReBootstrap" which will utilize my setup and directly download the latest version of the stable channel or fresh channel no matter what, and it will be included with TWLoader. If you'd like to check out how the setup works currently, look here: https://dl.joshuadoes.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp