Homebrew DShobro vs Official DS Browser. Which is Better!?

ninjaapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I just want some feedback and opinion about which is the best DS Browser.

Homebrew DS Browsers vs Official DS Lite Browser. Please post your opinions here.

I'd say DShobro!

EDIT: Okay I made a mistake, I believe it is the best one and can you please stop the are you serious comments because I just want to know if I should just stay with DShobro or buy an expansion pak to use the official browser.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ninjaapple said:

I think we have already agreed DShobro is the best homebrew browser. Now it goes to battle against the officail DS Browser from Nintendo. Please post your opinions here.

I'd say DShobro!

...No offence Costy, but...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ninjaapple said:

I think we have already agreed DShobro is the best homebrew browser. Now it goes to battle against the officail DS Browser from Nintendo. Please post your opinions here.

I'd say DShobro!

Seriously, we agreed on that? =.=

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rydian said:
The Opera one or the DSi one? The DSi one is miles above others as far as usability and actually browsing sites.
"the DSi one" was made by Opera as well.
wub.gif

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I have any web browser on my flashcart is for downloading when I don't have a computer.
Otherwise I use the DSi Browser,which is better considering the extra RAM that it uses.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ninjaapple said:

ARGUABLY, DShobro is the best homebrew browser. Now it goes to battle against the officail DS Browser from Nintendo. Please post your opinions here.

I'd say DShobro!

EDIT: Okay I made a mistake, I believe it is the best one and can you please stop the are you serious comments because I just want to know if I should just stay with DShobro or buy an expansion pak to use the official browser.

Then you're self contradicting already. YOU believe that DSHobro is the best browser for Nintendo DSi then why ask us again? It's personal preference anyway. And maybe I know WHY is it arguably the best?

ninjaapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
EvangelionEX said:
ninjaapple said:

ARGUABLY, DShobro is the best homebrew browser. Now it goes to battle against the officail DS Browser from Nintendo. Please post your opinions here.

I'd say DShobro!

Then you're self contradicting already. YOU believe that DSHobro is the best browser for Nintendo DSi then why ask us again? It's personal preference anyway. And maybe I know WHY is it arguably the best?

JEEZ!

Posts merged

EvangelionEX said:
QUOTE(ninjaapple @ Jan 17 2011, 01:14 AM)

I'd say DShobro!

Well, for one, it is the fastest!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm biased towards DSHobro given that my Youtube video of DSHobro v3 made it to the GBATemp homepage. That said... the DS Opera browser is more accurate at the sake of speed. DSHobro is mostly useful when you *need* a desktop experience. I've never used the DSi Opera browser but I would hope it's better than the DS experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk