Gaming DSi Blinking charging light. Help?

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The charge light is blinking when plugged in with battery plugged in and without it plugged in. Does not power on. Was working yesterday. Any help. Heard you could bridge two points to get this fixed but i dont know which.

Thanks

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is odd, did you just buy it or have you had it for a long time?
Ive had it for years. L button was stuck so i opened it up to fix it and put it back together and i was left with the orange light blinking. I tried powering on the system before putting it back together and i think i might have put the battery on the wrong way. Maybe a fuse blew up. Not sure

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just confirmed it with mine, your battery is shot, i took the battery out of my Dsi and plugged it in and the amber light flashed on and off and wont power on.

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I thought theyd power on with just the charger?, guess not. Ill order a new battery then.

Thanks dude.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, the only other thing i could think of is when you put it together maybe something happened to the power cable on the inside, you might want to check and see before buying a new battery, just to be sure.

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, the only other thing i could think of is when you put it together maybe something happened to the power cable on the inside, you might want to check and see before buying a new battery, just to be sure.
Yes I check and even checked if anything was maybe causeing the wires to short. Thanks again.

Reactions: wicksand420

Cvfjd

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same problem with my dsu xl blue I opened it to see the interior I have everything unplugged and reconnected with my friend repairing console and telephone and other it does not salute when I plug the charger on the dsi there is an orange light and sometimes when I press the button to light there is a light is orange the blue remains half of a second display and it is removed help me help me, my
I opened it to see the interior I have everything unplugged and reconnected with my friend repairing console and telephone and other it does not salute when I plug the charger on the dsi there is an orange light and sometimes when I press the button to light there is a light is orange the blue remains half of a second display and it is removed help me help me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the same problem with my dsi xl I opened it to see the interior I have everything unplugged and reconnected with my friend repairing console and telephone and other it does not salute when I plug the charger on the dsi there is an orange light and sometimes when I press the button to light there is a light is orange the blue remains half of a second display and it is removed help me please help me please please please please help me

MyDePain

Trophies
XP
Country
France
(Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker. If you want you can correct my errors, it really helps me.)
Me too. I opened it to try to fix the cameras, and ended with my DSi not turning on. I think it's not necessarely due to a dead battery (for me it's not, my battery works), but it can be something connected to the battery. It can be the charging port or the power board (in my case I think it's the power board that is faulty). You'll have to check with a multimeter to know what isn't working (see online what you need to check).
(By the way, if there are French here that know a good website for Nintendo DSi parts, let me know.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.nickalive.net/2024/05/peter-bennett-long-time-art-director-on.html?m=1 sad