Hacking DSi / DS functionality doesn't work after NTRTransfer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tend to take awhile because of no wifi at home and have to deal with school and im using a chromebook with only a microsd card slot so thats why i havent done the steps yet... except i downloaded the files needed
No rush. Take your time. I'm about to crash anyhow from late night coffee binge. G'Nite yall.

CodyWGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sighhh... STILL didnt work this is completely ridiculous no matter how much i try it STILL gives me the same result

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

same result this is also what has been happening for awhile...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait..... wait wait wait wait i just realized... so you said you used ctrtransfer and something happened to your ds mode correct and it will stay black for awhile and if you press A it takes you to the home menu correct? Because i had this happen to me as well when i did the process except it DIDNT HAVE the white screen so i have had the same thing happen. as well so if i do this process again... then maybe i could follow everything turdpoocharger said. and MAYBE that could work... if it doesnt then we can all conclude that my ds mode is permanently bricked...

Reactions: 3DSCFWROX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Not having any animal protein will have that effect on ya