Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The project seems dead to me... If any exploits are going to be found (I mean exploits that are going to let us install the HBCDSi, and then load homebrew, NDS roms, Dsi Ware) they are going to be found in mid 2010...I will ait until hackers get their hands fully on the Dsi

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a 100% liar. You know shit about DSi hacking. If the main hackers haven't figured it out yet, then a 13 year old sure didn't.

Please close thread.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dookieman said:
You are a 100% liar. You know shit about DSi hacking. If the main hackers haven't figured it out yet, then a 13 year old sure didn't.

Please close thread.
Actually.... yeah... It's impossible... Have you got proof that you did something? If not, stop posting.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fine now im only gonna post after a few months when its done now afteer seeing the idots here on the thread as of proof ill have a vid in 2 days and there are 3 pics on the previos page

/me posting on this thread but you guys see in 2 months what ill have done

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Not to worry, I've disabled rockstar99's posting abilities for a week. I was considering disabling them for two months since that's when he said he would post again, but eh. He might realise he's being an idiot before then.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I added "(IDEA)" earlier to the title, because I feel it could mislead people to think that the channel already exists, which it clearly can't yet.

Maybe this topic should just be closed already... We don't even have the DSi common-key yet, nor any exploits or legal developer tools, so development of a DSi Homebrew Channel is cannot yet begin.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless you've done something spectacular that a normal temper can't do (since you said you "found it in the browser"), why not just post a procedural tutorial on how we can do it as well? This is why people are suspicious of your "exploit" - why post saying that you have something and then release little evidence, only saying "wait a few months"? While it's possible that you've found something, your actions are very similar to people in the past who have claimed to find exploits, and then ended up being liars.

Also, since you've taken pictures with a digital camera (as you'd have us believe), take a few more - this time with the entire DS in frame, and with the entire screen (with the multiple icons) in frame, and multiple pictures of that from different angles (to make sure this isn't a mock-up).

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omatic said:
Unless you've done something spectacular that a normal temper can't do (since you said you "found it in the browser"), why not just post a procedural tutorial on how we can do it as well? This is why people are suspicious of your "exploit" - why post saying that you have something and then release little evidence, only saying "wait a few months"? While it's possible that you've found something, your actions are very similar to people in the past who have claimed to find exploits, and then ended up being liars.

Also, since you've taken pictures with a digital camera (as you'd have us believe), take a few more - this time with the entire DS in frame, and with the entire screen (with the multiple icons) in frame, and multiple pictures of that from different angles (to make sure this isn't a mock-up).
1.The pics could just be dsision.
2.He can't post 4 a week due to being an idiot. And he can't defend himself about what I just said cuz he can't post. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1