Knarf

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm just curious if the DSi ware will ever be able to be ripped, and put on a flash cart like a DS rom, or if it's possible to make it in a wad like on wi, or something similar. Now I know the dsi is still being worked on to get hacked, but do you think it's going to happen, and if so which way?

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
yea, u can just copy it to ur SD card and onto your computer, of course it will take ages before the encryption and stuff is cracked so yeah.

D

Ding911

Yeah its always just a matter of time before anything we want to do on just about any system is possible. I dont think this one will take that long. maybe a few more months.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can be sure that people are working on it as we speak. Most likely though we won't see much until after the first DSi exclusive game gets released.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
DS Games DONT have access to the DSi's extra RAM and stuff so you wont be seeing any DS games with DSi extras. You will see DSi games as NintenDOH already have avertised this. GOOGLE for the answers.

The DSi will be hacked soon enough.

90% of people asking about DSi hacks and "will this work on DSi" dont even have a DSi so why ask stupid questions? First, get a DSi, see what it can do then SEARCH. If you come up with no answers then ask. It'll be a total BS if you get no answers as whatever you ask its already been asked, if not here then another forum so GOOGLE search.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH