Hardware Dsiware downgrade - Redo it or should I wait?

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I have 15 euro with me, and I could go out and buy a card and redo the dsiware downgrade. But I heard some stuff about a free downgrade coming out soon.
What should I do?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have 15 euro with me, and I could go out and buy a card and redo the dsiware downgrade. But I heard some stuff about a free downgrade coming out soon.
What should I do?

"Soon" has not been established yet, so it could be next week, next month, or next year...

It's up to you, wait an undetermined amount of time or hack it now.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's really up to you. If you want to downgrade NOW then do the DSiware downgrade and be done with it. (Fieldrunners is only €5).
You'll have to have an already hacked console for it (running either emunand or CFW).

If you want to wait (and by wait, I mean: noone will be able to tell you how long) then just wait.
It won't be free since you'll have to still buy Fieldrunners but on the un-hacked console.

Your call...

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's really up to you. If you want to downgrade NOW then do the DSiware downgrade and be done with it. (Fieldrunners is only €5).
You'll have to have an already hacked console for it (running either emunand or CFW).

If you want to wait (and by wait, I mean: noone will be able to tell you how long) then just wait.
It won't be free since you'll have to still buy Fieldrunners but on the un-hacked console.

Your call...

I know. Its just that I am scared to do it again lol

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, either with the available method or the new (yet to come) one, the procedure will be exactly the same.
Only difference will be that, now you need another hacked console and when the new method arrives, you'll do it straight on the un-hacked console.

All the risks that exists now will exist on the new method. (Mainly, the downgrade to 9.2)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

Your call...
Actually, he'd want to run both EmuNAND AND CFW if he wants an EmuNAND. Just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto