Hacking DsOneI eos freezing on loading screen (quit working)

alphanemisis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently and suddenly my dsonei eos quit working... it does everything normal until the eos loading screen.... the eos menu never comes up... what could be the problem? im thinking of reformastting the sd and starting all over.

the pc reads the sd card just fine, it is securely clicked in dsonei card, tried to make sure of this a few times turn on ds .... and everything has good contact its just simply not loading ... anyone have any ideas? if we can ever get it working again, and find out what is wrong we might be able to help others thay may have similar problem and maybe romman can do something about it ( the supercard guy)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just thought of something, it might not be much of help but it's worth a try, at least. Have you tried just replacing the firmware by a fresh copy of it? Some file needed to load the EOS might be corrupted.

alphanemisis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys... i was thinking exactly that that a file got corrupt or something... either way the best sure fire way to conclude that issue is to do the reformat and start it from scratch all files bottom up... and backing up my saves is definately a good idea i was gonna do it anyway...

ill let ya know how it goes when im done.
i just gotta download panasonic formatter... my internet (sattelite) was down this morning ... bad weather....

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here's the last version of it, and apparently it's not called Panasonic SD Formatter anymore
ohmy.gif

alphanemisis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know what was wronge with it, but its WORKING now! yeah! that fixed it.. thanks guys...yall take such good care of me lol... card semi corrupted.... readable one second flaking out the next... thats what i get for a knowckoff kingston... hey it came with the card from 0shipping zone....4 gb for only 9 bucks i think... not too bad....not bundled with the supercard it was like 12 or something.and i got the supercard on sale too!
anyway... it works again.... ITA ALIVE>>>> IIIITTTTTSSSSS ALIIIIIIIVE!! MUAHAAAAHAAHAAA ....i've created a monster. my internet was still messed up... soundwave must have hijacked my network sattleite...go get 'em prime!...i think the modem overheated...so i just reformatted it with windows anyway....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what the fuck is that dawg 💀😭 +2