DSTTi announced

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i agree with all i am happy for the cards to be playable but the updates hum
frown.gif
you need them. ill wate till you find a braek though with the dsi Nintendo has ways to fight back on us some games needs patches and cant find a way to cheat if your stuck
frown.gif
like the Action Replay. what you mean the Cyclops DS works ?

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know you guys and girls are gona hack till you find a way by then Nintendo will be inpressed hahaha im looking to to make the psp even with the higher updates like the r4ds just add a new memory stick 8 gig or 32 gig lol Happy patching and good luck to you
yaynds.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Seems just like AceKard's offering, with DSi firmware updates being a possibility of stopping this card from working.

I'd imagine it would be more expensive to make a card with _fully_ upgradeable firmware to be able to keep up with Nintendo's updates, and AFAIK, no card currently available does that.

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a fake. Funny how Dealextreme is the only one selling this when they have a horrid track record for selling fakes of this very cart and even DSTT's website doesn't say anything about it.

Also if Team DSTT was going to make a flashcart for DSi wouldn't they like Teams Acekard and Cyclops tell that they got their cart working on it and announce that they are releasing it for sale before it hits online stores?

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
No FlashMe, built-in NoPass, and the GBA cards in slot2 can be started directly.

wtf.gif
GBA cards in slot 2??

See, team dstt would mention that only as a feature for old DS's, or not mention it at all and just say the DSTTi functions on the DS and DS lite like the older models do.

Its a scam, dealextreme.com is a bunch of con artists.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so.... the options are
1) DX is just lying to make cash
2) a fake DSTT maker is lying to make cash
3) a fake DSTT maker has made their fake actually work on the DSi
4) someone made a typo and hit the "i" key on the keyboardi by accident.

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
so.... the options are
1) DX is just lying to make cash
2) a fake DSTT maker is lying to make cash
3) a fake DSTT maker has made their fake actually work on the DSi
4) someone made a typo and hit the "i" key on the keyboardi by accident.

Well I think DealExtreme is the ones who are making the fakes, and they just changed a few things to get their fakes to boot on the DSi.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do not buy this. Since the boot loader and firmware is not updateable and will eventually be blocked by Nintendo like they said, why buy this? I'll wait for the CycloDSi, thank you very much.

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo blocks them, it's likely all the cards won't even boot up much less load up the upgradeable part. What I'd like to know is, if this is from DSTT or somebody else, so if I decide to buy another DSTT it won't do something to my DS. Of course even "real" DSTT is inferior to the more expensive flashcarts. We're talking about the $20-$30 price range here. Maybe it would be a good idea to wait for the rest of the cheap cards. I don't know. YSMenu has served me well.

Dsparil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Flash Cart community should really think of going the same route that PSP users did.

The Flash Cart could just serve to just install the initial custom firmware, and someone could take up the task of playing cat and mouse game just like Dark Alex has been doing. (Even the Flash Cart companies could take up this task).

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sir-Fritz said:
shaunj66 said:
The DSTTi is NOT fake guys, please stop posting false information. The DSTTi is from the same TopToy team as the original.DSTT or neoflash? if theirs even a difference...

TopToy are OEM, Neoflash are a partner who re-badge their products. The teams are not the same

QUOTE(Galacta @ Dec 19 2008, 10:09 AM)
Im only looking forward to a EDGEi and a Cyclo DSi.

JUst hope ill be better thand the Acekard. The DSTTi
First you'll be seeing the R4i and M3i Real. Don't hold your breath for the 'i' CycloDS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A