Gaming Duck Hunt Flash (works for wii perfectly)

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stumbled on this like Monday and it was out of sheer luck trying to find an animated gif of that laughing dog.

http://wii.joshbuhler.com/duckhunt/

This here is a lot of work by a special Duck Hunt fan who went to great lengths of research (ie sitting on his ass for extended plays taking notes and copying audio/visuals) to make this identical to the original. While it is missing clay ducks, it does have 1 and 2 duck mode. All the paths, speeds, and so on of the ducks are right, the only difference I've seen is that it ramps up the miss counter a lot faster (so it maybe based on the arcade VS one and not the NES cart.)

Try it out and let me know what you think. This sucker is badass fun on the Wii if you don't want to break out the original or no longer have it. It shames the crap out of those sorry knockoffs where they halfass some of the audio, visual, or behaviors.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And even easier with a mouse
wink.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure you're just kidding but there is one actually. Kinda. Just something that you can do with flash.

Hit the tab key to cycle through the clickable objects. Hit Space to trigger them.

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey enjoy it. I got a kick out of at work when I found it on lunch so I sent it home to give it a roll and decided to share. My accidental find is everyones win.

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes he did, and it's a very shoddy knock off of Duck Hunt. The birds don't fly right, the sound effects are some moron going PSHHHT(gunshot) and whistling into the mic for the falling effect (which also no matter how high lasts the distance of the highest possible drop.) The visuals are also off as well, but are the closest of anything in that atrocity of a copy. If you want to play random shoot the duck game have fun, but if you want Duck Hunt run the copy I linked as it's correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious