Duke Nukem forever delayed

shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
supposed to be out this May, but won't be. It's been delayed. Again.
"I'm very sorry for the added delay. We've all been working extremely hard and are very eager to deliver the game to you," said Gearbox Software honcho Randy Pitchford in an official statement.
"I've been thinking of these lyrics from the great country song, 'He's The Duke' - 'He told us if we waited we could Come Get Some, but I never knew Forever was going to be so long.' If you're like me, June cannot come quickly enough."
The release date was changed from May 3 (May 6 for outside the U.S.) to June 14 for the States and June 10 (for the international release).
According to the game's publisher, this is the "shortest" delay in the game's franchise. "In case you haven't heard, Duke never comes early," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K in an official statement. We thank Duke's fans for their continued patience - I promise this won't take another 15 years."
Delayed numerous times, Duke Nukem has been in development since 1997. Gearbox Software took over development duties from the title's creator, 3D Realms, in 2009.
source
lol, it happend again again

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif

I couldn't see that coming!

Seriously, i didn't think Gearbox would need to delay it.
mellow.gif

Edit: wow, first...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
prwlr. said:
Forever delayed

Y'all be dead by the time this comes out.

Edit: Get a better source. Anything but Kotakshit
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/24/duke-nuk...orever-delayed/
Why go out of your way to find a different link when you already have a "source" that you saw the news at?
Pretending that you read news on a site other than where you read it just because you dislike a certain site is just retarded

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prwlr. said:
Forever delayed

Y'all be dead by the time this comes out.

Edit: Get a better source. Anything but Kotakshit
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/24/duke-nuk...orever-delayed/
You're an idiot. Kotaku is a great source. It's just as reliable as Joystiq or IGN, and you're stupid for thinking otherwise.

Anyways, is anybody surprised. Honestly. Notice each time developers have delayed the game, they have NEVER given us a legit reason as to why?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mercluke said:
What a surprise..
This game is going to be biggest let down since Chinese Democracy

Just what I was thinking when I read the title. But then I thought about it and came to the solution that no, nothing but Daphne and Celeste coming back with a thrash record could be worse than Waxyl's last album.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no interest in this game, and the constant delays seems like a joke.

I might have cared about this title 10 years ago...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ok then lets better switch to another topic... How are you?