Homebrew Dumping DSiWare via Godmode9 as .app?

KyoIsHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'd like to dump some DSiWare games to use with TWLMenu++. Therefore they have to be in .app format. The title manager in Godmode9 only gives me the option to build .cia files... Is there any way to have it output .app files instead? I found a way by mounting the .cia and copying the .app but that would be a tiring process for 10+ dsiwares.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd like to dump some DSiWare games to use with TWLMenu++. Therefore they have to be in .app format. The title manager in Godmode9 only gives me the option to build .cia files... Is there any way to have it output .app files instead? I found a way by mounting the .cia and copying the .app but that would be a tiring process for 10+ dsiwares.
How about copying the folder [2:] SYSNAND TWNL/00030004 to the SD? Only problem is the naming. The subfolders are only named after the title IDs.

Or you can search for titles on TWLN (with GodMode v1.9.1) and use the option "Dump CXI/NDS file" in "TMD file options..." The resulting .nds files have proper title name and are no different from the .app files; you can change the file extension if needed.
Manually searching for *.tmd in latest GodMode9 is also possible.

Good luck and have fun!

KyoIsHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Only problem is the naming.
Which is a big problem in my opinion, as I don't like renaming my like 20 DSiWares one by one. So I did go for the searching *.tmd and dumping them as nds option from there. I just wish they would give that option in the new title manager too, it would make the whole process a bit easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw