T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
pokedex 3D, Netflix, 3D classics: excitebike & xevious has been updated not sure spacific dates but the 2 3d classics noticed those today.
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
:D We're getting Demos in NA as well tmw!
Resident Evil Revelations Demo Available Tomorrow
REDMOND, Wash., Jan. 18, 2012 – Nintendo 3DS™ owners soon will be able to play free downloadable demo versions of select games. Starting tomorrow, owners can go to the Nintendo eShop to download a free demo version of Resident Evil® Revelations from Capcom. A free demo version of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games™ published by SEGA will launch on Jan. 26. The Nintendo eShop will be periodically updated with new game demos.
“The demo program allows Nintendo 3DS players to be among the first to test-drive select games,” said Tony Elison, Nintendo of America’s senior director and general manager of Network Business. “Players can try out new genres or series, often weeks before the full versions are available in stores.”
Additional demos coming soon include Rayman® Origins from Ubisoft and METAL GEAR SOLID® Snake Eater 3D from Konami Digital Entertainment. Specific dates and other games in the demo program will be announced at a later time.
Remember that Nintendo 3DS features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Here's NA's update this week
http://www.news2know...oad3Cb1LaF8.php
Nintendo eShop
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword™ – Travel a world rife with beauty and danger to rescue the legendary Princess Cherry Blossom. Her kidnapper has placed dozens of blade-wielding henchmen in your path. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSiWare™
GO Series: Undead Storm – Six months after a mysterious meteorite strike, the undead have awoken and are taking over the city. What lies behind this zombie epidemic? Only you can uncover the truth. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™)

Nintendo Video™
“Drown in the Now” by The Crystal Method (available Feb. 3 at 3 p.m. PST) – UVPHACTORY created a graphic black, white and red New York neighborhood that has been infested by small robots. The video culminates with Matisyahu’s rescue via boat by The Crystal Method. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Iwata Asks
Swapnote™ – Read the latest edition of Iwata Asks for an inside look at Swapnote, a new application that allows Nintendo 3DS owners to write, decorate and send handwritten 3D notes to people on their friend lists via SpotPass™ and StreetPass™. Swapnote is available to download from the Nintendo eShop at no cost.

Also new this week:
• Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Great Gateway Grab (WiiWare™)

To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know...oad3Cb1LaF8.php

In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS™ system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.

The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.

The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.

Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo....ds/systems/dsi.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Ambassador Certificate has an update, i have no clue why.

Yeah I saw that too.
More games for ambassadors?!
I was thinking if more languages got added or something, but I'm really not sure. I'm thinking they've got something else lined up for it.
I wonder about why updates doesnt work on e-shop yet too. It always says "No updates available", but if I manually go on titles I've downloaded, they all say theres updates available. I hope this is fixed someday.

D

Deleted-236924

Not sure if it was mentioned, but we (in NA) got a demo of Mario&Sonic at the olympics

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
MGS 3D: Snake Eater demo this week in Europe.
Liking the consistent weekly demo releases. I hope they keep it up.

It seems that the Ambassador updates are exclusive to the UK. I here in the US have not gotten an update notice.
Nobody got a notification, you have to go into the description for the games to see if an update is available.

Riversong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that the Ambassador updates are exclusive to the UK. I here in the US have not gotten an update notice.
Nobody got a notification, you have to go into the description for the games to see if an update is available.

Yeah just went into the software description on eshop and no updates. Also pulled up the program too and nothing.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
the is an update for Ambassador game
Super Mario Bros. has an update, i have a US 3DS

new, top screen image
and
RESTORE POINT
full manual

so is the full now a nes vc game

that may show that is will be available for everyone soon

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
OH MY GOD! Does Wario Land really come out today? Been keeping some eShop credit to finally spend on this game while Japan has enjoyed it for like 2 months already. If this is released today on the US eShop I will flip the fuck out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme