Easiest To Use & Best Flash Cart For Gameboy Light

Paralel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mother was a rather big fan of the original Gameboy during its reign as what essentially was the "portable" gaming market, and she was a true master of most tetris-style puzzle games from that era. She was waxing nostalgic about them recently, and being the good son I am, I decided to get her what would be the best authentic experience for that era, a Gameboy Light, because I didn't want her needing to deal with having a light, etc... to use it in a given environment.

I originally was just going to get her original carts to use, but then I remembered how bulky they were, and trying to carry those around would be a pain, plus they could get lost (and she doesn't have the best memory these days). As such, I thought of just getting her a flash cart, loading all her favorite games onto it, and putting it in the machine, so she basically never has to take it out and can just play any of the games she wants.

My needs are essentially a flash cart I can load up with a bunch of simple ROMs, and she can just turn on the Gameboy and use it really easily. So, ideally, it would either be an extremely intuitive menu or one that is very simple where she can pick the name of the game she wants, and it will just load it up and let her play it. If I can find something like that, it would be perfect.

Any & All helpful suggestions are welcome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol