Easiest way to access Nintendo Video

Hey guys! I wanted to make an easiest tutorial to access Nintendo Video in unsupported countries, which I already did. This tutorial is better than the last [topic=303158]two Nintendo[/topic] [topic=304102]Video tutorials[/topic] here at GBAtemp. I tested this tutorial on my Japanese 3DS (read: I live in Canada), so it should work on American/Asian and European/Australian 3DS. Here's what you need: an Nintendo 3DS console (with Nintendo Video installed) and a computer (or any device you'd like that has a web browser). Now onto the steps:

1. Go to each of the following links:2. Turn your 3DS on, and go to System Settings > Internet Settings > Connection Settings.

3. Tap on a network connection when you're currently connected to. It should say either 1, 2 or 3 surrounding the blue square/box.

4. Tap "Change Settings" (without quotes), then tap the right arrow.

5. Tap "Proxy Settings", then tap "Yes", and then tap "Detailed Settings".

6. Under the "Proxy Server" enter any of the proxy address from each of the following links above, but do not enter like ":8080". (e.g. "59.106.177.23", not "59.106.177.23:80")

7. Under "Port" enter the port of each proxy address (from each of the following links above), which is the last 2-4 digits of the proxy address. (e.g. 80, 8080, 3128)

8. Tap "OK", then tap "Save".

9. When the confirmation box pops up, tap "OK" and do the connection test. If you pass the connection test you're good to go.

10. Exit the System Settings, then go to Nintendo Video.

11. Tap "Connectivity Check". If you're lucky (with a confirmation box about beginning to download the videos), it will start downloading the videos.

12. That's it! You're done.

Please note that this tutorial works not only Nintendo Video but also the Japan TV app (if you have a Japanese 3DS) and the Eurosport app (if you have a European/Australian 3DS).

If you have any problems, post it here. :)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have gotten the proxy address on my 3ds and it passed the connection test yet when I go to the Nintendo video on my Jpn 3ds XL, I test the connection to check the video on it yet none show up. Any idea why or did I misunderstand something on the instruction?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Ok I have gotten the proxy address on my 3ds and it passed the connection test yet when I go to the Nintendo video on my Jpn 3ds XL, I test the connection to check the video on it yet none show up. Any idea why or did I misunderstand something on the instruction?

You supposedly have to wait for it to load. Same happened to me but I never got my videos.

shibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesn't work for me as well, internet browser works fine showing my ip is located in us but Nintendo Video says its not available in current location, same this with Netflix. Using Emunand BTW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I might go to sleep