hrtbrkd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited the following:
--I gave myself max money (999,999,999)
--I gave all 5 main characters 9999 in max HP (I typed in 9999 in the box)
--I gave all 5 main characters 999 on all their stats (I typed in 999 in the boxes for strength, dexterity, ether, agility and luck)
After I loaded my save (story already beaten), the max money had already taken effect. But not the HP and stats. In NG+, the hp, stats and money took effect BUT after I start chapter 2, my HP and stats reverse to their normal lvl99 numbers.
I also tested with a brand new playthru with no NG+ and the problem still remained the same. Max money but no max hp and no max stats.

So i worked through your issue. I will state now this is not a SXOS or EdiZon issue. This is the program you are using. I was able to duplicate the issue using "XC2 Save Editor" and had the same update issues only money and affinity art points would change. What i did was use https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XC2SaveNETThingy/tags/v1.0.1 "XC2SaveNETThingy" to change my characters level and add items to my game save.

I think if you are going to use "XC2 Save Editor" you should post on that post so the developer can fix those issues. I do recommend you just use "XC2SaveNETThingy". It has way more options. Hope this helps with your request. Sorry OP this question should be moved to "XC2 Save Editor" post.

Reactions: WerWolv

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i worked through your issue. I will state now this is not a SXOS or EdiZon issue. This is the program you are using. I was able to duplicate the issue using "XC2 Save Editor" and had the same update issues only money and affinity art points would change. What i did was use https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XC2SaveNETThingy/tags/v1.0.1 "XC2SaveNETThingy" to change my characters level and add items to my game save.

I think if you are going to use "XC2 Save Editor" you should post on that post so the developer can fix those issues. I do recommend you just use "XC2SaveNETThingy". It has way more options. Hope this helps with your request. Sorry OP this question should be moved to "XC2 Save Editor" post.
I believe his issue was do to a padding problem the problem with the old editor (which has been replaced with a newer one) I am glad you spent the time to figure his issue out.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I see x.x I'll try and solve my problem then with just that Thingy save editor you mentioned...
Another weird factor I noticed in every XC2 save editor after I loaded up my save, is that the HP and stat numbers were very different.

Rex's stat how they looked in the game:
HP 7194
STR 468
Ether 672
DEX 330
Agility 258
Luck 386

Now here is what the stats look like in every XC2 save editor:
HP 6994
STR 368
Ether 20316548
DEX 310
Agility 215
Luck 366

Is this even normal?

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see x.x I'll try and solve my problem then with just that Thingy save editor you mentioned...
Another weird factor I noticed in every XC2 save editor after I loaded up my save, is that the HP and stat numbers were very different.

Rex's stat how they looked in the game:
HP 7194
STR 468
Ether 672
DEX 330
Agility 258
Luck 386

Now here is what the stats look like in every XC2 save editor:
HP 6994
STR 368
Ether 20316548
DEX 310
Agility 215
Luck 366

Is this even normal?
NO why dont you post these issues in the Xenoblade Editor thread they could prob assist you better. We dont want to hijack this one

Blackalbel2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded edizon from switch appstore and on the hb menu says it's 1.3.3. Started edizon and selected minus to update. But now on the hb menu it says that edizon is 1.3.2

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO why dont you post these issues in the Xenoblade Editor thread they could prob assist you better. We dont want to hijack this one
I apologize for the many questions @_@; Anyways, I asked elsewhere and was told to just edit Common Blade stats to give max stats to the main characters and it worked perfectly.

Back on topic, I look forward to seeing updated versions of the json for botw and new games to be added in json list :) EdiZon continues to amaze me. I just tested Octopath and it works just as smooth as Mario Odyssey.

SirHastur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
CFW: Same Problem with all of them.
FW Version: 5.1.0

Nintendo account: not linked
Network: not configured
Date & Time: manually set

Hello Everyone,

I have a strange behavior with the two NSW Saves managers Edizon and Checkpoint.
None of the two use the right date or time to create the folder where my saves are recorded!

The date and time folder is always : 1969-12-31_23-59-59

My saves folders for Edizon:
EdiZon -> 'Title ID' -> 19691231_235959 -> MySaveGame (with a correct date and time)

My saves folders for Checkpoint:
Switch -> Checkpoint -> Saves -> 'Title ID and Game Name' -> 19691231-235959 'My User Name' -> MySaveGame (with a correct date and time)

In checkpoint, 23H59'59 is always displayed in the upper left corner.

Sadly, in this case, it's not possible for me to have multiple saves since it's always the same date and time folder :(

Does anyone had this problem before and know how to resolve it?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hello Everyone,

I have a strange behavior with the two NSW Saves managers Edizon and Checkpoint.
None of the two use the right date or time to create the folder where my saves are recorded!

EdiZon -> 'Title ID' -> 19691231_235959 -> MySaveGame (with a correct date and time)

Switch -> Checkpoint -> Saves -> 'Title ID and Game Name' -> 19691231-235959 'My User Name' -> MySaveGame (with a correct date and time)

Sadly, in this case, it's not possible for me to have multiple saves since it's always the same date and time folder :(

Change your date to auto or to manual under settings.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already done :(
My system date, clock and timezone are OK on my switch and set to manual.
do games show the correct date. have you tried setting to auto time restarting console then trying, Im thinking if you jump back and forth system may read correct time.
Checkpoint and EdiZon are reading system time

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone by chance have found new json files? Maybe Shantae Ultimate edition, Implosion & Fire Emblem Warriors?
I'd update the config with "-" button, but since that requires my switch be online, I can't risk that.

limatime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a very basic script for 20XX for anyone interested. Options to add max Soul Chips, 1000 tokens, and a few "next run shop" edits. Feel free to make improvements! If there is interest I can also polish it up a bit and add some things.

Offsets and values come from "Zero" on a Steam Community thread. To add an item to the list, get the value (ex. Hysteria = 01 53) reverse it to little endian (53 01) and convert to decimal (5301 = 21249).

Attachments

• 20XXEdizon.zip
    609 bytes · Views: 162
Reactions: Type_O_Dev

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hello Everyone,

Also have the same issue. Do I need to format my NS? What's going on?

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Also have the same issue. Do I need to format my NS? What's going on?
I already explained it above. Since the clock hasn't been set yet by connecting to the network your UTC time value is set to 0. We get this value to name the folder accordingly but since it's 0, the resulting time will be a second before UTC started. 00:00:00 on the 1st of January 1970 was second 1.

Right now, all you can do is to rename the folders manually. People recently just found out how to launch the switch keyboard so as soon as there's a libnx implementation for that, you'll be able to rename your backups and work around this issue. There's nothing else I can do about it

Plynote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

When I edite coins in super mario Odyssey my game wont load and got black screen after resume game

Cfw:reinx
System update:5.1.0
Game update:lastes

Sorry my English not native language :)

Its work on Zelda but not in super mario odyssey

Last edited by Plynote,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone please make files for Hammerwatch?
It's such a great game but having to chose what to buy at the rare vendors while having to leave so much behind sucks. :P
Here's a save editor for the PC version: https://github.com/joedf/HWSEdit
Unfortunately the saves are not compatible so a backup done with Checkpoint can't be edited with it but at least you should get how to encode/decrypt the save from that repo. :P

hammerwatch-ps4.jpeg

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please make files for Hammerwatch?
It's such a great game but having to chose what to buy at the rare vendors while having to leave so much behind sucks. :P
Here's a save editor for the PC version: https://github.com/joedf/HWSEdit
Unfortunately the saves are not compatible so a backup done with Checkpoint can't be edited with it but at least you should get how to encode/decrypt the save from that repo. :P

hammerwatch-ps4.jpeg
I can take a look at save, upload one and I will see if I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3