Edizon se DIY cheats

Purpose:
•save space and time for requests of games you can DIY cheat.

Assumes:
•you’re using latest edizon se on a physical Switch console.
•you know how to initially search and secondary search for values.

How to contribute:
•title name/ID
•build ID
•if/then structure (if exp/then U32 search)
•explanation, if needed

Example:
Abomi Nation
0100D2401621800
CCCF7368624E70B0
Exp-F64-=-RAM
Value of exp, 1st+2nd search of accumulated exp, 42 results, 33rd result HEAP 77124410, (value accumulates to rollover for level up, then sets next level)

This should help everyone by making novices understand how things work and saves professionals time by not having to do more work or download games they won’t play or update.

Don’t forget to thank the pros if codes require their help or you benefit from their work.

Reactions: andreiarturo

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What? I don't understand at all what is the purpose of this thread.

Explanation is also completely lackluster and messy. You must explain this in the way so as much people as possible can understand you.

titleid has wrong structure, why searching whole RAM if you know that value is in heap (which is still the most of what RAM consists, but then you can avoid searching executables, stacks, shared mappings, etc)?

This thread doesn't look like tutorial at all.

Last edited by masagrator,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? I don't understand at all what is the purpose of this thread.
Are you jojoking? I seriously can’t tell.

It literally says what the purpose is intended for. Maybe you didn’t quite r e a d it?

Imagine this: someone wants a cheat for a game, say the example above. They go to the request thread. No one notices the request because no one cares. The poster keeps bombarding the thread making requests, bumping out other people’s requests.
Eventually, they say some off-color asshole shit in the request thread and the whole community loses a creator because of one guy (which happened before). All the while, all they had to do was try using float instead of S16, but they never knew that.

So, tbh, I see requests for
https://nisamerica.com/saviors-sapphire-wings/
And I never see any codes.
Although, I know the game is easy to find values in, but I don’t release anything (because of people like you (hakiddingsofunny)).
Luckily, no one goes crazy making posts saying dumb shit bc the keyboard from Black Friday arrived early. Thus, while we don’t have cheats, we still have creators.

Think of this like a walkthrough/(+?)tutorial for people who want easy cheats without pestering people and won’t /can’t use ida or other programs.

You must explain this in the way so as much people as possible can understand you.
Buddy, that’s easy. You just ain’t readin’, bub.
Assumes:
•you’re using latest edizon se on a physical Switch console.
•you know how to initially search and secondary search for values.
You want EXP, search in float bc it’s not in U32.
Simple sample.

titleid has wrong structure,
https://tinfoil.io/Title/0100D24016218000
Prove me wrong.
This is a thread I made, not you. Go make a better one because no one did. Prob also why you’re m a y b e not “getting it”.

why searching whole RAM if you know that value is in heap (which is still the most of what RAM consists, but then you can avoid searching executables, stacks, shared mappings, etc)?
How long is a search in RAM compared to, wait for it, begging for codes, waiting for your response to be noticed, someone to make a cheat after loading it in ______ program, testing the cheat, and posting it, for free?

I go to work for money, pugga; I ain’t got time for most things.
Life’s rough when it’s rough, but I’m certainly not knocking the next guy for trying to be not-a-dickhead.
Hope to see you contribute all your time for free, but I won’t be waiting 🎖️.
should help everyone by making novices understand how things work
So, once you know, you know…..you know? Bc ifykyk.

This thread doesn't look like tutorial at all.
Stop complaining and start posting to what this thread is for. You just haven’t read it properly.
I’ll add things no one else has (and hopefully others, as well) because I feel like giving up ten minutes of my time (versus hours) to save someone else hours/days of having to search and test cheats for a not-so-great game, when all people might want is gold for unlocking things…..and they’re thieves or ungrateful, so run that like a 👵

Example: in Sonic Superstars, the value for coins to unlock robot parts is easy (U32), but people still ask for it.

I m a g I n e taking that away and having people ask for all emerald unlocks; now that’s a real search and maybe the person who does decide to look into the game will release a cheat for Super Sonic always on because they found the flag for emeralds.

tl;dr
Read. 🤷‍♀️
1701129825020.jpeg

Not reading kills people.

————-
Couldn’t add my own quote from another blog, but,
“Personally, I return the energy I get: treat me shitty, I’ll bust your balls; work with me and I work with you“

So maybe give a better example instead of “critiquing”, when you didn’t use an actual source as an example. You just kinda did the same shit a n y o n e could do without using knowledge to make this better.

My b, b.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Prove me wrong.
Read titleid you have in your post vs what you linked. They are not the same.

Not reading kills people.
You have tagged this thread as tutorial while this doesn't include any tutorial (or you think this example can be treated as tutorial?). Issue is there is nothing to read here. I was interested in this thread as tutorial.
Post automatically merged:

I go to work for money, pugga; I ain’t got time for most things.
Dude, this excuse is so bad when most devs here are working people. I can accept excuse like "working 12 a day 6 days in a week" from somebody working in some shitty coal mine in 3rd world country or that they have a family that they prefer to spend time with.

Hope to see you contribute all your time for free
This didn't age well, and even a day didn't pass.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: Illuminaticy

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read titleid you have in your post vs what you linked. They are not the same.

You have tagged this thread as tutorial while this doesn't include any tutorial (or you think this example can be treated as tutorial?). Issue is there is nothing to read here. I was interested in this thread as tutorial.

Dude, this excuse is so bad when most devs here are working people. I can accept excuse like "working 12 a day 6 days in a week" from somebody working in some shitty coal mine in 3rd world country or that they have a family that they prefer to spend time with.

This didn't age well, and even a day didn't pass.
Bub, I don’t have time for you—literally, either of us could have put another game in here.
Look at it like this:
It clearly says what it does, for a r e a s o n. If you’re sooooooooo ducking anal, go do something else. Please.

I’m trying to do something to offload the requests (multiple—stop thinking the way you are, please) in the general codes request thread.
It works two-fold in that people who were unable to use _____ to find codes can start to see alternatives in using edizon se or breeze, while it can save others time by not seeing the same requests for something a n y o n e could do with minimal effort.

Anyhow, for anyone who may be confused, I’m playing like, 900 switch titles. I’m sure there are a few games we’ve asked about as a community and I’m sure I have cheats, but I’m not going to test them, have them stolen, etc, but I’ll tell you how to easily find the basic cheats (because sometimes, U32 won’t work abs people don’t try), which is the tutorial….like I’m tutoring you so you can do your own thing.

FWITW, you don’t know my work schedule or the shit I deal with from peeps like you. So bug off with that dogshit, holmes.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually wanting to learn.
Aiya—it’s not t h a t kind of walkthrough/tutorial
It’s more of a “DIY” and this is how (tutorial).

If this is not related to:
•posting how you found (in which search format) specific cheats, don’t

Literally, look in the Switch general requests and see what got forgotten and what was never posted (that you found cheats) for, such as Meow Motors https://tinfoil.io/Title/0100EBE00D5B0000
No one is asking about it, but it doesn’t mean no one wants to cheat in it.

Hope these “responses” were examples of what this thread is n o t.

Request: Siralim Ultimate
BID: A1C3C7AC505DC7AC
TID: 0100AC1019560000
PID: 360
So excited to see it finally make it to Switch! 🤩 Any codes would be much appreciated, or even just the best method to search for my own 😊 Thanks!
Apologies, time and people, le ugh.
Siralim is definitely hackable, check U32; I’d help you more, but my time is stressed right now.
I can definitely tell you it’s easier to search for values in the beginning because after you’re 15 hours in, the values are a little harder to change.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Oregon Trail
T:0100B080184BC000
B:71028F2E703A0BF9

Money is in U32 (start at $600, buy bullets, walk out, search again; balance won’t reflect until you leave the store again). $9999 seems to be safe.

————-
edit2..if you want the invincibles codes to study it..message me
Why not share “how to” so everyone can learn?
I made this thread for that purpose-ish.

Nic87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Oregon Trail
T:0100B080184BC000
B:71028F2E703A0BF9

Money is in U32 (start at $600, buy bullets, walk out, search again; balance won’t reflect until you leave the store again). $9999 seems to be safe.

————-

Why not share “how to” so everyone can learn?
I made this thread for that purpose-ish.
The post above me by crazyp explained the "how to" perfectly. I don't know what else to add...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0