migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i just had an idea for a contest!

we should vote for the president of gbatemp 2016!
a common member will be chosen for presidency as the true leader of gbatemp..
in this first thread, members will have to sign up for the elections, AFTER signing up and being on this list members then will make their own threads (with the elections tag and their name) and tell others in that thread why we should vote for them...
later in a week or a few days, i will create a thread with a poll so people can vote and choose our leader.

the president then will have to modify their avatar with a crown3ds and make a last thread of the new laws and do his job

members running for presidency 2016:
@TheKingy34
@ComeTurismO
@VinsCool
@GhostLatte
@Tomato Hentai
@Lucar
@Bubsy Bobcat
@smileyhead
@CIAwesome526
@DarkGabbz
@Ricken
@Boogieboo6
@BurningDesire
@Crystal the Glaceon
@TheVinAnator
@Deonot1

now, the tagged people can create their own thread to state why they should be the president of gbatemp and what they promisse to change after being president. members can also advertise their campaign, putting nice signatures, profile posts, etc.. what comes to your mind. (but keep it nice, no abuse the spam, and keep a certain level of decency)

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: DarkGabbz

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@VinsCool for president 2016
or @Margen67 would be good
you can only sign up yourself in this thread (to enter in teh contest to be chosen as president). there will be a voting thread in a few days, in there you can show your support and vote, or in the threads the contestants will create to tell you to vote for them

would you like to sign up?

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can only sign up yourself in this thread (to enter in teh contest to be chosen as president). there will be a voting thread in a few days, in there you can show your support and vote, or in the threads the contestants will create to tell you to vote for them

would you like to sign up?
I probably won't sign up, I don't see myself being anything important to this community, unless you count how many times I got banned within a few months, lol.

However I will take a vote and read them, it'll be rather interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH