Elon Musk is the smartest man!

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you see me roast celebrities and pop culture icons it's comedy, not hate. It's because I like them and satire.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wish that Kath Soucie could do such voice in McDonald's commercial like this one as Fifi La Fume just only like Mel Blanc in case of as Pepe Le Pew.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Pepe Le Pew had never harmed me so there's such conspiracy theory that actually CIA might be controlling of what's popular and what not so american government might be associated somehow with The New York Times well african-american activist Charles M. Blow got rid-off Pepe Le Pew,but Graco Santo wanted to be within both Pepe Le Pew and herself.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...equel-pepe-le-pew-greice-santo-footage-reward
facebook_1709745811487_7171193696106134378.jpg

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STOP USING CARS
GET BACK INTO SUPPORTING PUBLIC TRANSPORT THAT IS GETTING WORSE AND NEGLECTED BECAUSE OF OVERUSE OF CARS
NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD A CAR AND THERE WILL BE LESS POLLUTION AND BS

MORONS
Czechs probably can't afford cars, but americans can :P

If we get a more sustainable power grid electric cars could theoretically be near net zero emissions

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Czechs probably can't afford cars, but americans can :P

If we get a more sustainable power grid electric cars could theoretically be near net zero emissions
That's bullshit, there's too many cars here too even when there's no need. The thing is that power grid electric shit will backfire in rural areas because it needs charging and what about all the leveling of mountains they do in order to produce all that crap. It's just MORONIC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1