Emuiibo and Tears Of The Kingdom

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a trick to get enuiibo to working with TOTK, whenever I boot up the overlay it just says current game: not intercepted.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Volkaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue. Making sure everything else is turned on and enabled BEFORE launching the game. Possibly also while still on the main menu. Make sure you have the latest version on emuiibo, too. They just recently had a big update.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by yusuo,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am, yes. I've only just installed it.

Should I load up the amiibo before starting the game, or atheist turn on the emulation prior to booting game?

Edit - yeah, enabling emulation propr to booting the game sorted it, I'm a moron
Ah yes, the classic of forgetting to enable the tesla plugin x3

Reactions: yusuo

dawnbringer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I keep select amibos while all is connected etc but nothing happens, i have a x flashing on the screen. what am i doing wrong..... was indoors so it didnt work... when outside and its fine
lol

Deshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I keep select amibos while all is connected etc but nothing happens, i have a x flashing on the screen. what am i doing wrong..... was indoors so it didnt work... when outside and its fine
lol
Yes, if you get a red cross on screen it means that in that particular spot the amiibo cannot be invoqued.

I also have a question for you all...
When I change the selected amiibo in the tesla menu, the game says I'm still using the same one and then not allowed untill next day... do I have to reboot the game everytime I want to scan another amiibo ?

Volkaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, if you get a red cross on screen it means that in that particular spot the amiibo cannot be invoqued.

I also have a question for you all...
When I change the selected amiibo in the tesla menu, the game says I'm still using the same one and then not allowed untill next day... do I have to reboot the game everytime I want to scan another amiibo ?
Use the Randomize UUID option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?