emulator N64

Amuro-san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The work with the PS1 is very good, but wouldn't it be possible to work on the N64 later?
It is one of my favorite consoles that I had, including the N64 controller, it is very good to work with, currently the N64 emulators are abandoned or once lost, they receive some kind of update, it would be great to update the N64 emulator in general or make one for the NGC/Wii from scratch

Reactions: 0arsoluto

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The work with the PS1 is very good, but wouldn't it be possible to work on the N64 later?
It is one of my favorite consoles that I had, including the N64 controller, it is very good to work with, currently the N64 emulators are abandoned or once lost, they receive some kind of update, it would be great to update the N64 emulator in general or make one for the NGC/Wii from scratch
Surely when the PS1 emulator is as good as it is intended (which it surely already is) the thinking minds of the Wii scende will start with the N64 emulator, applying what they learned in the PS1 emulator. but give him some time of well-deserved rest

Reactions: Amuro-san

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My understanding is that the recent advances in PS1 emulation on Wii are attributable to someone taking the time to port over a dynamic recompiler.

N64 emulation on Wii already has (a) dynamic recompiler. N64 is also a more powerful piece of hardware than PS1, that's already near-miraculous performance on Wii, given the relative power between emulator and emulated system.

Amuro-san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My understanding is that the recent advances in PS1 emulation on Wii are attributable to someone taking the time to port over a dynamic recompiler.

N64 emulation on Wii already has (a) dynamic recompiler. N64 is also a more powerful piece of hardware than PS1, that's already near-miraculous performance on Wii, given the relative power between emulator and emulated system.
If I'm not mistaken, they had filtered the WiiVC source codes, maybe this will help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already