Homebrew English Plugins help for my games

wishbone1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im new here and not sure im posting in correct thread but hopefully someone can help, i was wonder does anyone got any plugins that actually works for my english games like fire emblem echoes, pokemon shuffle, yoshi wolly world, mario kart 7.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*
Do you have NTR?
Before we even get there...
ok new 3ds, i got cfw and im on version 11.3.0, im using cfw selector which is on 2.9 version to boot up the plugins i have, i select 3.6 for most of my games.
Why use cfw selector? Do you have luma and b9s? Also why are you on 11.3? Updating with cfw is completely harmless. Lastly, why can't you just pirate the versions of your games in your native language?

EDIT: Sorry if it seems like I'm bombarding you, but I'm gonna need alot of details for this.

wishbone1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*
Do you have NTR?
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before we even get there...

Why use cfw selector? Do you have luma and b9s? Also why are you on 11.3? Updating with cfw is completely harmless. Lastly, why can't you just pirate the versions of your games in your native language?

EDIT: Sorry if it seems like I'm bombarding you, but I'm gonna need alot of details for this.
i use cfw selector to enable the plugins, and yes i have luma and b9s, im on 11.3 cause that the version i started hacking on. Also what you mean pirate the versions? I change the language for mhxx from jpn to english through a patcher is that what u mean and what else u need i just need links for some plugins to my english games

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i use cfw selector to enable the plugins, and yes i have luma and b9s, im on 11.3 cause that the version i started hacking on. Also what you mean pirate the versions? I change the language for mhxx from jpn to english through a patcher is that what u mean and what else u need i just need links for some plugins to my english games
Well mhxx doesn't have an English version, so it requires patches. All the other games you listed though have USA versions with native English. My advice would be to download the USA games from freeshop.

wishbone1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well mhxx doesn't have an English version, so it requires patches. All the other games you listed though have USA versions with native English. My advice would be to download the USA games from freeshop.
no i have the games, i want cheat plugins for them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...