Misc Error 002-0121

Billybong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On luma3ds 5.5 + a9lh 11.0.0-33u. Getting a 002-0121 online services restricted by Nintendo every time I access E-shop, online gaming, and MiiVerse. Funny thing is, I can still update my games through the games themselves (assuming pulling data from e-shop) and browse the Internet. All this happened after I installed luma+a9lh following plailect's guide on my n3ds XL. Before I was able to access e-shop with no issue. could be from when I popped in a sky3ds+ card the day before I actually did the luma/a9lhax, but I didn't game online or do anything outside of popping it in to play a bit of new Mario bros 2. Can't remember if I updated any updates for the game at the time. Most likely not.. I was on it less than 30 mins. Anyways thought I might of been banned for that so now I'm waiting and it's been about 4 weeks.. Still getting the same error. Tried the injecting blank nnid/console thing through decrypt9 and making sure I didn't install a Dev version of luma... still same error. Doing the Nnid thing gives me the 022-02452 error when setting up a new nnid. So now I wait. Looking up the error code only says it's an access point issue, but I was connecting fine before. During this time, I've set up a private header into the sky card, so once things start popping again, I should be fine when using the card. Just trying to figure out what this error is for the time being and if anyone has any experience with it. Not much info regarding this one specifically. And because of all that I've already installed and the size of my sd card (128gb), last thing I really want to do is uninstall all the games and/or reformat my card.. Any help?

Billybong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed! In and all good now with E-shop and MiiVerse.

For anyone that has the 002-0121/022-2542 error, unfortunately you will have to reformat either thru system format or tinyformat. Afterwards, will need to reinject cia via through hs to reinstall cia, hbl, luma updater, etc. sure.. Lost my installed games, but having the cias on hand to re-install is worth it. Plus all the files on the sd card remains, so it's just a matter of reinstalling the missing apps/games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...