Hacking "Error autobooting systemmenu! Ticket not found!"

JohnBatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just purchased a used Wii and when turning it on, I see preloader v0.28 and this error:

Error autobooting systemmenu!
Ticket not found!

If I go into Homebrew Channel, I get this:

Error autobooting HBC, maybe title not installed?

Following advice from another thread, I copied the boot.elf file from the latest HackMii pack and installed it here. But when I go into HackMii, I get this:

This installer can NOT continue! There is no usable or vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii... etc.

Another thread suggested installing a Homebrew Channel forwarder. This just takes me back to preloader, no error message.

What should I do?

JohnBatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
For anyone in the same predicament, what I did was download the latest Priiloader, install its boot.dol file in Preloader, and launch it. That made the System Menu appear as if it was a new Wii. From then I just used the ModMii wizard for new Wiis. At one point I had to interrupt the main tutorial and use the HackMii Solutions option to be able to install the Homebrew Channel since it still gave me the "This installer cannot continue" error. It was smooth sailing after that.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
For anyone in the same predicament, what I did was download the latest Priiloader, install its boot.dol file in Preloader, and launch it. That made the System Menu appear as if it was a new Wii. From then I just used the ModMii wizard for new Wiis. At one point I had to interrupt the main tutorial and use the HackMii Solutions option to be able to install the Homebrew Channel since it still gave me the "This installer cannot continue" error. It was smooth sailing after that.
Hello.:)

Great to hear you fix it on your own.:yay:
That maybe helps other users in the future.

Thank you for sharing your experience.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1