Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So...This is a bad thing now correct? (seeing that OP "may" have been banned through this way) Anyway to avoid this?
Yeah how do we use our own headers? And does each game have to have it's own individual header? (Can't apply MK7 header to Smash)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This is because you fail to comprehend what you are reading. 9.6 is going to be a real treat when it gets here. You will find it even more 'ridiculous'. I am watching the show unfold lol.
nobody really cares.....so basically what your saying, is the whole "buy a sky3ds coz gateway and sky3ds will both be blocked, even though sky3ds offers less features, and is more expensive"

plus you told people to "GO DOWNLOAD PATCHES"/........for what reason if people are being banned from online play...take it your one of those, ignore everything i was wrong on, but just look at that 1 thing i got "sort of" right if you interpret it weirdly

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is because you fail to comprehend what you are reading. 9.6 is going to be a real treat when it gets here. You will find it even more 'ridiculous'. I am watching the show unfold lol.
... "on all 3DS units having to go ONLINE to do some of the most important things necessary." Yeah sure and piss of tons of user who dont have the luxus of wlan/wifi..........

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody really cares.....so basically what your saying, is the whole "buy a sky3ds coz gateway and sky3ds will both be blocked, even though sky3ds offers less features, and is more expensive"

plus you told people to "GO DOWNLOAD PATCHES"/........for what reason if people are being banned from online play
No. What I am saying is that it is clearly Game Over.
Sky wouldve let people play with their devices a little longer. It was already over for GW back in November actually. anyone seeking to use and play the New Nintendo 3DS will not be able to use a GW. Period. Even GW has been trying to tell you this. But, you are to daft to see it, and of course GW loves money too much. With each new update, the GW becomes less 'feature' filled. Even now, it's not on the same functionality as Sky3DS on NEW machines. Nintendo no longer is making ANY older model machines. And, anyone using emunand by the next two updates will be banned from online use. Which is precisely what I told you in that 'ridiculous/aliens' post from last week. Im here to help. Im a nice guy. If you actually listen, you may still have a working flashcart to play with in the next two weeks. smea..may not be the only guy who knows how to examine code on these forums...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No. What I am saying is that it is clearly Game Over.
Sky wouldve let people play with their devices a little longer. It was already over for GW back in November actually. anyone seeking to use and play the New Nintendo 3DS will not be able to use a GW. Period. Even GW has been trying to tell you this. But, you are to daft to see it, and of course GW loves money too much. With each new update, the GW becomes less 'feature' filled. Even now, it's not on the same functionality as Sky3DS on NEW machines. Nintendo no longer is making ANY older model machines. And, anyone using emunand by the next two updates will be banned from online use. Which is precisely what I told you in that 'ridiculous/aliens' post from last week. Im here to help. Im a nice guy. If you actually listen, you may still have a working flashcart to play with in the next two weeks.
yay i seen the future :P
chat enough crap and your bound to get something right eventually ;).........what this

multiboy2k will have another rant

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible you were using that stupid homophobic signature you use on these forums, on the miiverse and someone reported you?

No It's just a greeting in one game for secret bases, and now it occurs to me it was for OR, I've been on AS for the past week which has no taunts on etc.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations, this post was so silly it finally motivated me to make an account on here just to respond. And my response is this: You are one whacked out motherf****
Lolwut. Forgive me, I dont speak ghetto.

Good luck trying to get online access next week btw.
And, you make sure that you bookmark this page...mkay?

I genuinely laughed at this :rofl2:
you would because it's....simple and easy to understand.

Not to add to any fear-mongering or anything, but error code 20102 on the Wii was the ban code. This code is 002-0102, so I can see the similarity.
PRECISELY.

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Can't we spoof roms? Let's say 9.6 blocks Gateway emunand and whatever. I seen many spoof rooms for CFW, can't we just spoof roms to 9.2, and since Ninty doesn't check if you are on the current version of the FW and just have the online patch, it's not hard to play online and have any game available, right?

And it's not really hard to rollback to Emunand 9.2 either. So I don't understand this idle preaching of yours.

Reactions: lemanuel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8