Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I just unlinked the sys and emuNAND. That was relatively painless. Now all I have to do is install the games as .cia files.

And, so it finally begins......tried to tell ya.
Man the SKY3DS fanboyism is through the roof with you. You realize that this is more likely to hurt Sky users because they are stuck with using public headers right?

Reactions: Nurio and lemanuel

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
No It's just a greeting in one game for secret bases, and now it occurs to me it was for OR, I've been on AS for the past week which has no taunts on etc.
I don't really understand your reply but if you're confirming you said that online then I'd assume that's why you're banned.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we spoof roms? Let's say 9.6 blocks Gateway emunand and whatever. I seen many spoof rooms for CFW, can't we just spoof roms to 9.2, and since Ninty doesn't check if you are on the current version of the FW and just have the online patch, it's not hard to play online and have any game available, right?

And it's not really hard to rollback to Emunand 9.2 either. So I don't understand this idle preaching of yours.
No Venseer, thats already been tried a long time ago and that's not going to work. The only reason ANYTHING still works on 9.5 is because it had a 'hole' in it. However, 9.6 will not. The NN3DS is 'hardcoded' against these measures and Ninty is filling all 'holes' in their firmware to block older devices. They are very serious this time around, you can see this in the coding. Dont take my word for it though, ask Gateway...no wait..they dont actually communicate..oops.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No. What I am saying is that it is clearly Game Over.
Sky wouldve let people play with their devices a little longer. It was already over for GW back in November actually. anyone seeking to use and play the New Nintendo 3DS will not be able to use a GW. Period. Even GW has been trying to tell you this. But, you are to daft to see it, and of course GW loves money too much. With each new update, the GW becomes less 'feature' filled. Even now, it's not on the same functionality as Sky3DS on NEW machines. Nintendo no longer is making ANY older model machines. And, anyone using emunand by the next two updates will be banned from online use. Which is precisely what I told you in that 'ridiculous/aliens' post from last week. Im here to help. Im a nice guy. If you actually listen, you may still have a working flashcart to play with in the next two weeks. smea..may not be the only guy who knows how to examine code on these forums...
You're here to post some pretentius oracle-from-the-matrix blabbering bullshit, being intentionally vague and catastrophic. I think this is why nobody is taking you seriously.
Have you tried writing in a non-retarded manner? It may work out better. That is, if you're actually trying to help as you claim.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't really understand your reply but if you're confirming you said that online then I'd assume that's why you're banned.
You asked if my "greeting" is the same "greeting" I use on Miiverse. I'm confirming It's not, that stupid greeting is isolated to one game, and only when people visit my secret base on Omega Ruby, I've not even been on Omega Ruby for well over a week, in which time I've played the 3DS online, I don't think they're related but they might be. I'll find out as soon as they get in touch.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just unlinked the sys and emuNAND. That was relatively painless. Now all I have to do is install the games as .cia files.

Man the SKY3DS fanboyism is through the roof with you. You realize that this is more likely to hurt Sky users because they are stuck with using public headers right?
You dont even understand what you are saying. what makes this worst is that you dont even own a Sky3DS. You dont know what it's true capabilities are.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No Venseer, thats already been tried a long time ago and that's not going to work. The only reason ANYTHING still works on 9.5 is because it had a 'hole' in it. However, 9.6 will not. The NN3DS is 'hardcoded' against these measures and Ninty is filling all 'holes' in their firmware to block older devices. They are very serious this time around, you can see this in the coding. Dont take my word for it though, ask Gateway...no wait..they dont actually communicate..oops.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you know what the big flaw in you "theoerie"?
Yes its maybe true that they stopped the production of the old ones but there are still million of them out there!
And let me tell you not many gonna buy a new 3ds so if nintendo like you seem to hint at drops the old one completly they will have to exchange the olds ones with new one, which they wont do since they are like you your self said a company run by investors.

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure I saw plenty of Firmware spoofed roms that work on CFW, so I'm not sure where you going with that. True they have save problems, a few, yet. Most of the time they work. That's pretty much how it works on my PS3, I spoof ISOs down to my OFW so I don't need to update.

Resuming all I said so far...
14c.jpg

Reactions: lemanuel

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have just tried with my 4 consoles (3DS White model USA, 3DS Ocean Blue model EUR, 3DSXL Silver Black EUR, 3DSXL Animal Crossing JP).
I used the same Gateway with 2 different versions of Super Smash Bros for 3DS (US one dumped myself with the Gateway and the correct header VS. a US super-trimmed dump with a public MGS header == 3DZ versions).
8 tries and successful online connections with the 2 'versions' of the game, no ban at all.

EmuNAND on 9.0.5, 1.0.4 patch for the game on the 4 consoles by the way.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
simple fact is, that the old 3ds didn't receive any new encryption as they know its "lost"....so they don't want to risk the new 3ds's security by allowing the old 3ds to leak the new keys, truth is any new encryption from this point forward will likely be only for n3DS exclusive titles.......and i doubt there will be too many of those, plus lets be honest, original 3ds users will probably attribute to about 90% of gateway users at least for a long while......old3ds has no emunand issues as there is no new encryption being put into it, and i would say the majority of new releases will be old3ds compatible and as such need to not be using any new keys, plenty of people have "predicted" the end of gateway before, 6.x save encryption, 7.x rom encryption 9.5 arm9 encryption........but still chugging along.....even if at some point there is an end its been a good ride, and well worth its money......im sure sky3ds users are enjoying their ride too, will either of them survive till the end of the 3ds/n3ds lifespan who knows, but simple fact is i prefer what gateway offers more than sky3ds, if i just wanted roms sure sky3ds ftw, but i dont, and a lot of others don't either

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
simple fact is, that the old 3ds didn't receive any new encryption as they know its "lost"....so they don't want to risk the new 3ds's security by allowing the old 3ds to leak the new keys, truth is any new encryption from this point forward will likely be only for n3DS exclusive titles.......and i doubt there will be too many of those, plus lets be honest, original 3ds users will probably attribute to about 90% of gateway users at least for a long while......old3ds has no emunand issues as there is no new encryption being put into it, and i would say the majority of new releases will be old3ds compatible and as such need to not be using any new keys, plenty of people have "predicted" the end of gateway before, 6.x save encryption, 7.x rom encryption 9.5 arm9 encryption........but still chugging along.....even if at some point there is an end its been a good ride, and well worth its money......im sure sky3ds users are enjoying their ride too, will either of them survive till the end of the 3ds/n3ds lifespan who knows, but simple fact is i prefer what gateway offers more than sky3ds, if i just wanted roms sure sky3ds ftw, but i dont, and a lot of others don't either

not to mention the fact that the new encryption has been broken already and it's easy to extract the new keyX

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you ask me the new encryption are for the new 3ds games like xenogears to make it even harder to just dump and play them on a possible gw n3ds.

That is my point entirely. Given the keys don't change, we probably would be able to play spoofed games just fine.
not really, gw had the same problems as the cfw until 8 months later as the gw team released a fix for it. If it happens again no one knows hoe long it will take this time around. in that regard and only that one he is right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...