• Total voters

mmorgarage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
goldleaf with 1 game I tried pokemon evee and other games in GRIP car racing won't open error code 2002-0001 error

tinfoil program is only working with the fat32 format micro sd card, when I convert the memory card as exfat tinfoil homebrew does not appear in the menu homebrew menu seems completely empty.

I installed goldleaf program, but I installed with tinfoil and play games I did not install goldleaf one with the update file I was able to run but the other games do not work. please help me.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I am using exFAT for tinfoil usb install (all the time) so far. No problem. I have a Goldleaf too but didn't tried it yet.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exfat corruption has already began. Switch now while you still can!

I am aware of that but its ok. Haven't corrupted since 2 months ago. I am still playing them. I have a backup just in case. No worries. I am loving exfat. Hate fat32 and by the way, I am not noob. Thanks for concerning. :)

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware of that but its ok. Haven't corrupted since 2 months ago. I am still playing them. I have a backup just in case. No worries. I am loving exfat. Hate fat32 and by the way, I am not noob. Thanks for concerning. :)
Heh. Good luck then. There's no other way to fix this than either reformatting for using fat32 Or format exfat again and experience the same problems 5+ monthe down the road

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Good luck then. There's no other way to fix this than either reformatting for using fat32 Or format exfat again and experience the same problems 5+ monthe down the road

Nothing to be good luck about. It is a superstitious anyway but okay. Been use it for about 3 months now and no issues so far. :) I will keep update with you about 2 months more down the road from now on, ok ? . :)

mdmachine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... If your not a noob you'd know that nintendo implemented exFat in a poor way (for now). And although normally exfat would be the better choice, in this instance its prone to corruption, especially homebrew making numerous writes. It's not superstition, it's been confirmed... numerous times.

Also why the hate for fat32 in this case? You using your switch as storage for large files? Why does nintendo break large files into parts (when installing games) by default? hmmm?

Dont worry youll be booting to a black screen soon enough...

Last edited by mdmachine,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? There’s literally no reasons to use exfat instead of fat32...

mmorgarage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I solved the problem. I applied the renix 6.2.0 official video. so far I have always done as in other videos but none of them did not work. thanks tinfoil and renix.

When I applied the gold leaf official video with just the same method, it played only 2 games and with tinfoil 1.0v it was very few games. the best installer i've seen so far tinfoil old version.

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I solved the problem. I applied the renix 6.2.0 official video. so far I have always done as in other videos but none of them did not work. thanks tinfoil and renix.

When I applied the gold leaf official video with just the same method, it played only 2 games and with tinfoil 1.0v it was very few games. the best installer i've seen so far tinfoil old version.
hoooooo boyyyyy, sure is fun to watch willing corruption
EDIT: Aw crap man, sorry, i thought that you were the other guy. Anyways, you're still dealing with corruption here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P