Error Code: 2155-8007 when trying to install Sonic Origins

RookieHaxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm a newbie to Switch hacking. I hacked my Switch a few years ago and put it aside for awhile. I decided to dust it off and install Sonic Origins through Tinfoil however, after installing it I get a blank icon with a scrolling wheel on the home menu. When I try launching the game, I get error code 2155-8007. I tried following this thread to install new sigpatches to the root of my SD card but that didn't seem to change anything.

My Switch is currently on version: 10.0.4|AMS 0.14.4|E
I'm using Tinfoil version 14.0
I'm using the Atmosphere fusee-primary.bin payloader

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi,

don't use firmware (and custom firmware) too old...won't work and will only give you problems.
you MUST update atmosphere (it's really needed ! 0.14.4 is 2 years old !), fusee-primary.bin (now it's just "fusee.bin"), your sigpatches, then your firmware (to 14.1.2 rev2)

Sonic Origins needs firmware >= 14.1.1 !

ps : and you should update AMS by removing your old atmosphere folder, or you will have big troubles (because between 0.x and 1.x branches, files were renamed...if you just put new 1.x AMS over old 0.x AMS, you won't be able to boot)

RookieHaxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,

don't use firmware (and custom firmware) too old...won't work and will only give you problems.
you MUST update atmosphere (it's really needed ! 0.14.4 is 2 years old !), fusee-primary.bin (now it's just "fusee.bin"), your sigpatches, then your firmware (to 14.1.2 rev2)

Sonic Origins needs firmware >= 14.1.1 !

ps : and you should update AMS by removing your old atmosphere folder, or you will have big troubles (because between 0.x and 1.x branches, files were renamed...if you just put new 1.x AMS over old 0.x AMS, you won't be able to boot)
Thank you so much I got it to work now :) If anyone else is having this issue, I followed this video which taught me how to update everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one