Everyone ready to die?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:
We aren't all going to die, They wouldn't flip the switch if they knew we are all going die.
Maybe they don't
tongue.gif

PANIC SCAREMONGERING PANIC!

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are they doing this?

Well it's because mankind is a curious creature driven to know the answers the reasons and the hows.

Think about it like this. Most of the technology in your life was not made intentionally.

Your computer, your monitor, the cell phone, you game console, the internet, the phone service, your dvd player, and essentially everything else is all as a result of curiosity that made possible the technology AFTER the science was understood.

The computer was not made by specific intent. It's the end product of science being exploited. That's why it's called APPLIED science by the way.

And you don't get to apply science until you discover it. And you don't get to discover science until you go looking for it. And thats called RESEARCH. And research does not come cheap, and you can't just decide "lets master this idea".

What makes history sometimes interesting, is with history you can learn, that thanks to actually understanding math, man KNEW the earth was round long before Christ was ever born, and actually knew how big it was, and this was done using too sticks on a beach!!

Thanks to religion, you got the pleasure of losing that knowledge till Columbus was able to go see for himself hundreds of years later.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Yes yes ....they said their work is vital to unlock the secrets of matter that forms everything known in the universe ... what ? just imagine their next step ...

Why did they choose the 9/10 and not 9/11 ?

“One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike – and yet it is the most precious thing we have.”
– Albert Einstein

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
yay thanks to the gays who made this up all chavs on my msn keep saying everyones going to die (they don't even know what it does)

they = ultimate phail

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
If ever the world ends...

my dreams of finishing Guitar Hero games are down the drain.

I guess it's too late to make a Bucket List.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/REYUkC1bW_w?si=pJohDadLHZsKeV0C