Hacking EVO3ds: Possible new flashcart for 3DS games?

It's EVo3ds the new flashcart of the Gateway team?

• Yes

Votes: 85 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • NA

Votes: 37 18.3%

• Total voters

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCK. Its literally the same. This has ruined my day man.

Okay? Maybe they based it off as the GW site as some sort of template for a 3DS cart site? It wouldn't be hard at all to "clone" the GW site and makes modifications, lol. You people and your conspiracy theories and raging because obviously if you bought another product before finding out about this means you have every right to be angry, lawl.

arlips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think EVO might have changed their site a bit since it's nothing like GW's site as far as I can tell. Maybe GW realized that people were catching on? Wish I could have seen it before the change.

Either way I hope we (ever) get official proof on this so we can know who NOT to give our money. If this is true I definitely regret giving GW my $80.

If they would have just come out and announced they couldn't just update the old GW card for nand saving/multirom and needed to make+sell a new one and abandon the old one, it wouldn't have been so bad. Some people would have been pissed but others would have bit the bullet and bought the new GW card. But if this is true and they're seriously trying to lie to people and just abandon the original GW while making a new shadow company to sell us a new card all over again, fuck them.

Reactions: jrr6415sun

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
God damn it, I should have waited with MT Card order :/
if i know one thing well is never to trust stores preorders especially on these things the 2-3 weeks probably will be 2 months ,and another point is never trust a description untill more proof is available or better a review .thats my 2cent

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless... (And hear me out here):

Gateway and EVO3DS are the same company, GW hit us with 2.0 on 01/04/2014 and EVO3DS launches the week after = Market dominance?

yeah and GW only has multirom and NAND save games working , but dumping and eshop titles only work on evo, would be a good scenario for GW owners

also is GW website in much better english, evo seems very chingrish-ee to me

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
What do you mean "eshop titles"? I can download games from the eshop on my emunand 7.1 with gateway. They work great!

I am playing with my eshop version of pokemon X on emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...