Hacking EX4 DS - Another new cart ... 'sigh'

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed the FAQ page says:

Q: Do I have to flash my DS firmware in order to operate the R4?
A: Nope! No firmware hacks or any nasty tricks are required to use the R4. If you change your firmware you lose your warranty!

laugh.gif

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey ! I think you made a huge mistake !
It is written in their website: "After more than one year hard working, EX4DS Team finally complete the product development, considering as a milestone, because of the realization of playing AVI/RMVB on DS directly by iPlayer, which is also the unique one could to do so world-wide. iPlay is able to play all the main format of videos such as RMVB,RM,AVI,FLV,MPG,WMV on DS,and no converting,allowing you watching movies and listening to music on DS more convenient. "

Therefore, they say the Iplayer team and... them is the same team !! They can't lie, i know they're a lot of website which say "r4 Number 45451 is the best brand new card worldwide ! This is the current top-of-the-line in SLOT-1 carts." They don't say that, but they say that they made the IPlayer.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shideneyu said:
Hey ! I think you made a huge mistake !
It is written in their website: "After more than one year hard working, EX4DS Team finally complete the product development, considering as a milestone, because of the realization of playing AVI/RMVB on DS directly by iPlayer, which is also the unique one could to do so world-wide. iPlay is able to play all the main format of videos such as RMVB,RM,AVI,FLV,MPG,WMV on DS,and no converting,allowing you watching movies and listening to music on DS more convenient. "

Therefore, they say the Iplayer team and... them is the same team !! They can't lie, i know they're a lot of website which say "r4 Number 45451 is the best brand new card worldwide ! This is the current top-of-the-line in SLOT-1 carts." They don't say that, but they say that they made the IPlayer.
Doesn't mean that at all.

The've ripped that from the iPlayer description.

http://www.0shippingzone.com/iplayer-iplayer-p-468.html

Shouldn't come as a suprised as they ripped off Nintendo's website.

Can't you just tell they are people who make R4 clones? I have no respect for them and wouldn't touch their carts with a barge pole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4