Express Shipping.

Felix.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently ordered an SuperCardDSTWO with express shipping, but for some reason when they sent me the email about updating my status to shipping it said "Hi Kim" when my name is Jason and didn't have an tracking ID. Also it I do not have a tracking ID on my Completed Orders page. I Have sent a ticket to them but I was just wondering if it has happened to anyone else.

Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else.

Extra Info:
I live in London. In a area which is NOT remote.
I bought the DHL/UPS/EML Express Delivery.
The email which said "Hi Kim" was the only email from them which had that name.
It was "Shipped" on Thursday, and according to UPS and DHL I am guaranteed to get it on Monday, If it was actually shipped by express.
The extra money to for the express shipping has been taken of my account.
This is my first order from ShopTemp, and other than these two problems everything else has been perfect.

Just found out that they accidentally shipped it with regular air mail.. so now I've got to wait for 2 weeks minimum. At least I got a refund, but now there no hope of me getting it before the end of my holidays.

Felix.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will do, although it's annoying having to wait till Monday, as they don't have customer support on the weekends.
sad.gif

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered something yesterday and had an update email today calling me John, I'm not that worried though as the order number matches up so hopefully I should get it.

steppes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This also happened to me. They were supposed to send me something registered but accidentally didn't. They obviously have some communication problems, and on top of this the customer support was very slow to reply. They were gracious enough to refund me the cost of the shipping plus $5 store credit, but my item never arrived and I had to go to the bother of asking for a replacement to be sent via registered. Anyway, if your problem does turn out to be the same as the one I had your item should probably arrive fine by regular airmail, but I would definitely ask them for a refund for the shipping cost.

Felix.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to hear the same thing happened to you, the annoying part is I was hoping to be able to play through the 1 week holidays before my exams.
How long did it take for you to receive it in the end?
And also did you Order ID match?

Just found out that they accidentally shipped it with regular air mail.. so now I've got to wait for 2 weeks minimum. At least I got a refund, but now there no hope of me getting it before the end of my holidays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on...