United States
1716208990466.png

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you combing yer brows with a brow brush/comb (if there's such a thing)? A 'stach comb might work just the same if it's small enough to move through the little brow hairs.. Doing so will strip the layers of dead skin specially when used regularly so it won't build up and cause flakiness etc
Don't use harsh shampoos just something light that gets the job done, and don't overclean either

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you combing yer brows with a brow brush/comb (if there's such a thing)? A 'stach comb might work just the same if it's small enough to move through the little brow hairs.. Doing so will strip the layers of dead skin specially when used regularly so it won't build up and cause flakiness etc
Don't use harsh shampoos just something light that gets the job done, and don't overclean either
I'm not really brushing, combing or shampooing my eyebrow, but I will give it some thought. When I'm putting aftershave lotion on my face I try to rub some on the offending eyebrow as it's very moisturising.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really brushing, combing or shampooing my eyebrow, but I will give it some thought. When I'm putting aftershave lotion on my face I try to rub some on the offending eyebrow as it's very moisturising.
Ok, i wasn't totally serious with the combing stuff, unless one really has very thick brows and perhaps very dry skin then it's might be applicable, otherwise no.
Now that i see you're *somewhat* serious about the matter, i wouldn't use shampoo either, unless it some high-end product that's less invasive and def more soothing to the skin. Tho i'd recommend using a cleanser, not just for the brows but for the face as whole, there are different types for all skin types, go with whatever that's for your skin. A cleanser will remove dead skin, oil, dirt etc and is more gentle on the skin than any soap, and will leave your skin refreshed and moistured (and not completely dry as you would with soap etc). You can use your hands to apply it or a damp/warm smooth towel (if needed).
You should def introduce one into your daily routine.

Note: (serious post btw)

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, i wasn't totally serious with the combing stuff, unless one really has very thick brows and perhaps very dry skin then it's might be applicable, otherwise no.
Now that i see you're *somewhat* serious about the matter, i wouldn't use shampoo either, unless it some high-end product that's less invasive and def more soothing to the skin. Tho i'd recommend using a cleanser, not just for the brows but for the face as whole, there are different types for all skin types, go with whatever that's for your skin. A cleanser will remove dead skin, oil, dirt etc and is more gentle on the skin than any soap, and will leave your skin refreshed and moistured (and not completely dry as you would with soap etc). You can use your hands to apply it or a damp/warm smooth towel (if needed).
You should def introduce one into your daily routine.

Note: (serious post btw)
Great tips, thanks! :wub:

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: