Hacking Ez 3 in 1 expansion rumble compatibilty

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I get that you can run any ds game that requires rumble by enabling it through the 3 in 1 menu, i wanted to play Drill Dozer which is a gba game that supports rumble but i can't get it to work. Do i need some kind of patch or a different program?

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
any programmers out there wanna try this?, the rumble could work for gba mode aswell, its just a matter of finding the instruction from the gba game and sending the signal to the rumble not that i have a clue how to do that.....
frown.gif

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the max II controller chip, i thought it would just be possible to patch the rom into using the expansion rumble, ds homebrew can do it as-well as any ds game.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
There was no standard to GBA games, that also applied to GBA flashcarts. Because everyone did it thier own way, you pretty much needed to know alot more than how to use a flashcart. This is even more the rule of things for other systems.

DS flashcarts are where even a 10 year old only really needs to know how to use a flashcart and not need to know how the mechanics of how it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM