OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I have a Nintendo DS Phat with a R4DS flashcard.
Now I want to play GBA games too, so I must buy the EZ Flash 3-in-1.

I have a DS Phat so I have to buy the GBA sized one.
I searched and I found some sites, but at the one website: I can't pay with creditcard. The other website says that they cannot ship to the Netherlands.

I want to pay with American Express (creditcard) and I want to ship it to the Netherlands.
I can't pay via PayPal; PayPal Netherlands doesn't support American Express creditcards. :@

Does anybody know a website where I can pay with American Express creditcard and which are shipping to the Netherlands?

(PS: Sorry for 'bad' English. I hope you understand.)

stephenophof

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Psyfira said:
http://www.totalgba.com/ . Might be a little bit more expensive than the American sites, but as they're based in the UK and Sweeden they ship to Europe and are pretty damn quick about it too.
Seller feedback on GBAdev.org

That's the problem.
If you want to buy something on TotalGBA.com, you must buy it via PayPal.

I have a creditcard from "American Express".
But I can't use my creditcard because it's an American Express creditcard and that creditcard is not allowed to use for sending items to the Netherlands (says PayPal).

frown.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
did you try to e-mail the shop and find out what other payments they accept? perhaps they would do a money order/chashiers check or accept a western union wire payment. did you also consider opening a GBA game and switching the contents of the 3-in-1 for the GBA and making your own mod?

-AW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH