Hacking EZ Flash IV Lite Deluxe

cd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the best way to go if you have a DS Lite and are looking to buy an EZ Flash IV for easy GBA emulation, right?

What is the best/cheapest place to buy it as of now? I am having trouble finding it

also, anything particularly worth mentioning about it, or is it very straightforward ala the R4?

thanks

as a side note, anyone looking to buy a new EZ flash 3 in 1 for DS lite?
I decided to get an IV for slot 2 instead, and am looking to sell mine for around 20 shipped

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats where I got my EZFlash cd1. Excellent prices. Patching is very easy on the EZFlash. You can also use the RAM for Opera.

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spartan, I'm getting a Ez4 Deluxe shortly ordered from Bamboogaming.com. Is there a guide to show me how to get it up and running on my DS?

Thanks

Josh

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yup, bamboogaming is one of the best, or realhotstuff.. good luck
biggrin.gif

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are Bamboo gaming not in Australia? If you can even GET the site to load, they have very good prices, even with delivery. But they tend to ship stuff without packaging, which I don't mind as it means cheaper postage and less packaging for me to horde.

However, I've been in the middle of placing orders only to have the site timeout. Try purchasing at a less traffic busy time, like late at night.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Stuff gets shipped from China but when you return stuff it goes to Perth(WA). I'm pretty sure its owned by Australians. As for a guide I used Dirties EZ Flash IV Review to get my Deluxe up and running. Link. Don't forget to format your card as FAT16, I forgot to and it took an hour for me(along with Dirtie,FAST6191 and others
tongue.gif
) to figure out what I did wrong.

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Stuff gets shipped from China but when you return stuff it goes to Perth(WA). I'm pretty sure its owned by Australians. As for a guide I used Dirties EZ Flash IV Review to get my Deluxe up and running. Link. Don't forget to format your card as FAT16, I forgot to and it took an hour for me(along with Dirtie,FAST6191 and others
tongue.gif
) to figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks I make sure I do that when i recieve my one friday. I got both me Micro SD cards 2GB,1GB Kingston Japan, I just need the Ez flash now
smile.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DX(dealextreme) sell them very cheap and free shipping also great support when it doesnt work and you need to return it they pay the shipping for sending it back and you ill get a working one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la